Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will probably be something similar to Terraria. I mean Terraria is one of the most popular indie games out there. It would be a big risk for them to step away from their formula. I see it being an RPG-ish style Terraria game if anything. Hopefully with a story mode and sandbox mode. I mean don't get me wrong it could be a Terraria-Cart!

This is a brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

How many times am i going to have to quote this.

:sigh:
twenty pages of quoting the main post and people still don't get it...

Can someone please tell me; What is it about the teaser that makes so many people think its about Terraria?
Oh I don't think it's the opening cutscene, that doesn't really fit "a brand new project", just sayin it looks like a cutscene if Terraria ever had one.

As for Terraria related.. Jeez man, look around you..

Oh I don't think it's the opening cutscene, that doesn't really fit "a brand new project", just sayin it looks like a cutscene if Terraria ever had one.

As for Terraria related.. Jeez man, look around you..
I don't see anything in the video that hints that it might be related to Terraria other than the fact that its made by the developers of Terraria.

I don't see anything in the video that hints that it might be related to Terraria other than the fact that its made by the developers of Terraria.

If it's not Terraria related then Re-Logic have another game/thing that has floating islands, deserts, jungles, and purple stuff that takes over other stuff.

I'm not adamant either way, just taking the shortest path of logic, tossing stuff out there while I wait for my movie to download and pizza to arrive.

Offensive and vulgar language
Dude, while I agree with you, you don't have to harass them about the teaser...

I really hope it isn't exclusive to the PC. That would be really disappointing for me.
Calm down bruh dayum all yall be getting on my tip fo no reason. Also how am i harrasing them? Im just telling them they could do better. Also why yo name Jetstream Infinity that make no sense? Why is yo avatar a mutha:red:ing robot bird with a hood? Is he like from assassins creed or some :red:? Didnt someone else have that avatar before you? Do you has some morphine becuz i need it to ease the pain of my gunshot wound. But you know, its whatevs.

I'm sorry but what the hell is this? First you get us excited for a 1.3 spoiler and don't deliver, then you show us a "teaser trailer" that shows barely anything at all? Not gonna lie, I'm extremely disappointed.

So what you are saying is that they have shown us what a teaser trailer is supposed to be. And somehow that disappoints you?

:sigh:
twenty pages of quoting the main post and people still don't get it...
Can someone please tell me; What is it about the teaser that makes so many people think its about Terraria?
actually they only said its not an aforementioned project. it could still be terraria related, just not terraria 1 or 2. I personally am hoping for a 2.5D rpg or an action platformer, similar in appearance to terraria.

actually they only said its not an aforementioned project. it could still be terraria related, just not terraria 1 or 2. I personally am hoping for a 2.5D rpg or an action platformer, similar in appearance to terraria.

This is what I was thinking. It depends how literally you take "not mentioned before". You could take it back years to when Terraria was first announced, therefore concluding that it cannot be related to Terraria in any way, shape or form. It seems more likely, though, that it just means not related to things like the 1.3 update, Redigit's current Terraria project, or Redigit's next game. Who knows? What it really is is anybody's guess at this point.

I feel like people are searching for ways to relate the teaser to Terraria though, there's nothing in the video that is unique to Terraria and hasn't appeared in thousands of other games.

Well this is bound to cause people to want more 1.3 spoilers for sure. By the length of that video and the length of the "introduction" theme compared to the spoilers, that's bound to cause a bit of rage here and there. Me, personally, I'm not that hyped for 1.3. The reason for me not being hyped for 1.3 is because I've seen this type of spoiler stuff for a while in relation to Terraria updates, and I'm kind of getting more like a "hard-to-please" person. For a video that size, it was pretty good overall, just exaggerated the introducing theme.

It can't be super x either...
Its nothing that's been discussed before, so how do you hope to guess what it is?

For those speculating Terraria 2, I'll quote the OP:

For those left wanting by the teaser: good, it's working exactly as planned. It's a teaser - like that last 10s of a film that sets up the next....

Watch carefully....while we will leave much to speculation, more shall be revealed when the time is right. ;)

(No that doesn't mean we will be posting spoilers or more teasers on any given timeframe...only that there's a "really good chance" there will be some in the days and weeks ahead)
i think its a game that is very similar to terraria but with diffrent play style and there will be more desert biom.. :p thats cool is that right Loki ?

Good afternoon Terrarians!

We know that Terraria fans everywhere have been eagerly watching and anticipating any morsels of information around Terraria 1.3….or what Re-Logic’s next project “beyond Terraria” could be.

Well, that will be revealed in all due time – but, for now, we leave you with a little “something" we’ve been cooking up in direct collaboration with our friends at Engine Software. This is a brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

Quite revealing, we think. Watch this space carefully – you never know what we might have in store next!
Hey Loki i think the begining of the boss cathulu should sound like this ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom