Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the backgrounds that flash in the end adore ones of new biomes in 1.3 unless of course they are a different part of a totally different game

What the heck with this attitude? I don't like to see people 'not liking' speculators when that is the entire fun and point of a teaser. Maybe get a grip..... and chill pill?

Sorry, but I think you totally missed the point of my post and misunderstood what I said.
I didn't said I don't like people speculating by itself (no developer thinks like that, ever), I just acknowledged the frustration that some people had with the restrictive information the teaser provides. I said it makes me uncomfortable that the lack of information was making people upset, then I tried to clear some points.

Again, you misinterpreted what I said.

Well.... Judging by the speed that I'm falling, the fatness of your mom, and the purpleness of the teaser.. Its probably starbound pre-sequel or terraria 2.

:joy:
interesting, but... all I saw was some purple stuff... there's barely even anything to speculate on

There is probably gonna be a new biome (correct me if I'm wrong) and that one will probably spread on your world like the crimson/corrupted in hard mode after you defeat the final boss-_-

:joy:

There is probably gonna be a new biome (correct me if I'm wrong) and that one will probably spread on your world like the crimson/corrupted in hard mode after you defeat the final boss-_-
We literally know nothing about this new project though. It could be similar to what you said, or it could be a completely different in a game that is nothing like Terraria. The only reason we even know it's a video game is because it's being made by video game developers.

I'm gonna have to copy/paste my post and reply to people who say its starbound/Terraria/terraria2 I swear. O.O my eyes are gonna pop out

I need to speculate!
1) Terraria team is working on Terraria while other team is working on this new game coming out.
2) We were shown three pictures. A desert with a floating Island, a jungle with a sword on the ground and trees/crystal under a sun.
3) The other studio either drew the pictures we see right now or Terraria team created those pictures not only for us but to inspire the team.
4) In the teaser it showed both logos going purple/being changed... Evolving? Being infected? They look like gain veins and odd fleshy looking growth... It was triggered by the flash of light.
5) We can a giant "planet"/forcefield in horizon in the desert picture. It might mean we can go there or it might be just background.... If its a force-field it might mean a safe zone like a city. More NPC? That floating abandoned looking house structure is either a ruin of that or a recently destroyed house from a war?
6) The jungle has water in it and mist. We can only see one sun... Plenty of plant life.
7) the other desert looking area has crystals, a few barren looking trees and some shrubs. We can see a light source but it might not be the sun. It could be underground and be like some area from journey to the center of the Earth. BTW, I'm surprised no element of that has been added to Terraria.
8) crystal desert place has water/liquid. Chemical looking gases are rising up from it. It might be hot there...
9) This game might not allow us to freely change the environment. It looks like it will be more 3d than Terraria.
10) I actually doubt this is the sort of art style will be used in the game. Its really just to give us a vague idea of what it will look like.
I'm going to speculate late more after more people comment or I become more inspired.

I need to speculate!
1) Terraria team is working on Terraria while other team is working on this new game coming out.
2) We were shown three pictures. A desert with a floating Island, a jungle with a sword on the ground and trees/crystal under a sun.
3) The other studio either drew the pictures we see right now or Terraria team created those pictures not only for us but to inspire the team.
4) In the teaser it showed both logos going purple/being changed... Evolving? Being infected? They look like gain veins and odd fleshy looking growth... It was triggered by the flash of light.
5) We can a giant "planet"/forcefield in horizon in the desert picture. It might mean we can go there or it might be just background.... If its a force-field it might mean a safe zone like a city. More NPC? That floating abandoned looking house structure is either a ruin of that or a recently destroyed house from a war?
6) The jungle has water in it and mist. We can only see one sun... Plenty of plant life.
7) the other desert looking area has crystals, a few barren looking trees and some shrubs. We can see a light source but it might not be the sun. It could be underground and be like some area from journey to the center of the Earth. BTW, I'm surprised no element of that has been added to Terraria.
8) crystal desert place has water/liquid. Chemical looking gases are rising up from it. It might be hot there...
9) This game might not allow us to freely change the environment. It looks like it will be more 3d than Terraria.
10) I actually doubt this is the sort of art style will be used in the game. Its really just to give us a vague idea of what it will look like.
I'm going to speculate late more after more people comment or I become more inspired.
sounds like a flash game "Adventure Quest Worlds". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom