Mobile Android Family Library Lost Save Games?

DaveBlackston

Terrarian
Hi all,

My son and daughter both have Terraria on their android tablets. I was trying to install in on my new android tablet and noticed that the Family Library feature was checked. Silly me, I unchecked it and my daughter, who was playing, got kicked out of her game and the icon for the app had disappeared. Doubly silly me, I did not realize what I had done so I suggested she reinstall. She did, and was horrified to learn that her save games had disappeared. We tried rechecking the family library box and her save games were still not there. Is there any way to recover them?

I am happy to answer any further questions about this situation. My fear is that the games are just gone, and I am worried that this will be a non-overcomeable source of bad daddy points...

Dave

(I have searched the forums here and not found any similar issues. I apologize if I missed something.)

Hi all,

My son and daughter both have Terraria on their android tablets. I was trying to install in on my new android tablet and noticed that the Family Library feature was checked. Silly me, I unchecked it and my daughter, who was playing, got kicked out of her game and the icon for the app had disappeared. Doubly silly me, I did not realize what I had done so I suggested she reinstall. She did, and was horrified to learn that her save games had disappeared. We tried rechecking the family library box and her save games were still not there. Is there any way to recover them?

I am happy to answer any further questions about this situation. My fear is that the games are just gone, and I am worried that this will be a non-overcomeable source of bad daddy points...

Dave

(I have searched the forums here and not found any similar issues. I apologize if I missed something.)
Oh Dave. I am sorry to tell you that all local saves are permanently deleted if you reinstall. Do you know if you had any cloud saves?

Oh Dave. I am sorry to tell you that all local saves are permanently deleted if you reinstall. Do you know if you had any cloud saves?
Alas, we did not, though the entire family is now aware of their utility. Thanks for your response. I do appreciate it.

Now to start working off those bad daddy points...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom