Mobile Android TEdit

ElTodoFull

Terrarian
My beloved world was created with only one altar, which sucks.
And it've tried a lot of things to edit the .world file so I can insert some altars and destroy them.
I don't like the idea of having to create a new world just to mine the hardmode ores as "my" world already has iluminated caves.
Of course i've read about the policy of 505 games that doesn't let us "hack" the game. But this is for a good cause, as how (bad) The game was created for mobiles.
Yes, im pretty mad about that.
I don't know how much help i will get here, but the littles thing might help.

Thanks

I'm not sure what question you are asking here.

As mentioned, there are no approved tools to add things to a world except through normal gameplay. It is indeed unfortunate that you only have one altar in your world, but nothing can be done about it now. Hopefully, the next update to mobile will ensure such things don't happen in the worldgen.

Discussion of hacking/modding Mobile Terraria is not permitted on this forum for a number of good reasons. However, it is your device, and you might find alternate methods elsewhere that you can try at your own risk. But no one here is going to help you find those (if they exist), and no help will be provided if such things ruin your game saves.

I'm not sure what question you are asking here.

As mentioned, there are no approved tools to add things to a world except through normal gameplay. It is indeed unfortunate that you only have one altar in your world, but nothing can be done about it now. Hopefully, the next update to mobile will ensure such things don't happen in the worldgen.

Discussion of hacking/modding Mobile Terraria is not permitted on this forum for a number of good reasons. However, it is your device, and you might find alternate methods elsewhere that you can try at your own risk. But no one here is going to help you find those (if they exist), and no help will be provided if such things ruin your game saves.
While we're here, do you know if the rules are going to stay the same once the new pipeworks edition is out? The of the rework aim seems to be to bring them more inline with the PC version, and so it would make logical sense (at least to me) to at this point allow modding and suchlike to be discussed.

I know of no plans, either way. When we get closer to that point, we'll know more about it.

Most mobile 'hacks' are apk files that may contain malicious code or that may be designed to avoid paying for the game. We don't have the staff available to vet these things, and in the interest of community safety, we're not going to allow them to be linked or promoted on this forum. We don't want this to be a destination for mobile hacks or information about them - those types of sites are pretty shady in general. That would put Re-Logic, 505Games and Pipeworks in poor standing with Google, Amazon and especially Apple.

Probably the best that could be hoped for in the short term is permission to share world files on the forum, like PC adventure maps and the like can be shared. I think that's a reasonable thing to allow, but it isn't my decision to make.

I know of no plans, either way. When we get closer to that point, we'll know more about it.

Most mobile 'hacks' are apk files that may contain malicious code or that may be designed to avoid paying for the game. We don't have the staff available to vet these things, and in the interest of community safety, we're not going to allow them to be linked or promoted on this forum. We don't want this to be a destination for mobile hacks or information about them - those types of sites are pretty shady in general. That would put Re-Logic, 505Games and Pipeworks in poor standing with Google, Amazon and especially Apple.

Probably the best that could be hoped for in the short term is permission to share world files on the forum, like PC adventure maps and the like can be shared. I think that's a reasonable thing to allow, but it isn't my decision to make.

Agreed

PC TEdit can open mobile worlds. They won't be compatible with mobile afterwards though.
Just saying... :joy:

Last edited:
It should be possible I mean look how many world edit apps are on Google play for Minecraft all it would be is that with one less dimension to code in it should be even easier.

Debería ser posible, quiero decir, mira cuántas aplicaciones de edición mundial hay en Google Play para Minecraft, todo lo que sería es que con una dimensión menos para codificar debería ser aún más fácil.
You're absolutely right, but wasn't that kind of thing carried Trojan viruses?

My beloved world was created with only one altar, which sucks.
And it've tried a lot of things to edit the .world file so I can insert some altars and destroy them.
I don't like the idea of having to create a new world just to mine the hardmode ores as "my" world already has iluminated caves.
Of course i've read about the policy of 505 games that doesn't let us "hack" the game. But this is for a good cause, as how (bad) The game was created for mobiles.
Yes, im pretty mad about that.
I don't know how much help i will get here, but the littles thing might help.

Thanks
TR Save Editor on the Google play store free

Back
Top Bottom