Mobile Android to iOS transfer?

bassclarinetist

Official Terrarian
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to transfer data from android to iOS devices. I have the 1.3 update, and I couldn't find anything recent about a way to transfer data between devices.

Thanks for reading!

There should be a file manager on your android device. If you can get the files up from where the terraria worlds and characters are stored somewhere that you can download them (like Dropbox) on the apple device, using the new Apple filemanager, you can download them into your terraria folder. Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: take my advice with a grain of salt because I have supplied incorrect information in the past. This is just what I have come up with.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to transfer data from android to iOS devices. I have the 1.3 update, and I couldn't find anything recent about a way to transfer data between devices.

Thanks for reading!
Hi @bassclarinetist, yes, you can get the files off your Android device and bring them over to your iOS device.

Here are details on how the files are structured as well as more details on where the files are stored on Android and iOS. Get your Android data files over to a cloud storage that you can also access on the iOS device.

Hi @bassclarinetist, yes, you can get the files off your Android device and bring them over to your iOS device.

Here are details on how the files are structured as well as more details on where the files are stored on Android and iOS. Get your Android data files over to a cloud storage that you can also access on the iOS device.
Hi im having problems i want to transfer from android to ipad (9th gen) and when i do the google drive way it's a document but in google drive its a txt file pleease pleease help me @Unit One pleeease

Hi im having problems i want to transfer from android to ipad (9th gen) and when i do the google drive way it's a document but in google drive its a txt file pleease pleease help me @Unit One pleeease
Can you show a screenshot of your Players and Worlds folder?

Thanks for reading!
You can use wondershare software dr.fone to transfer your all android data into iOS device.

Back
Top Bottom