Mobile Android version: RANDOM crash/freeze

Jakabxmarci

Terrarian
I normally enter my world, do stuff, everything is perfect. The after about 10-15 minutes the game totally crashes.
This usually happens when I scroll down in my inventory, or use magic mirror, but sometimes TOTALLY RANDOM. I need to pause the game every time I defeat a boss, or get a rare drop (if I pause, the word saves). I have a quad core processor and 2GBs of ram (google play market says 512MB is necessary). Very frustrating.
Any ideas? Could I fix this problem somehow?

I'm having the same problem. Its only random, there is never anything I do to make it crash. Its something diffrent everytime. So I lose items. A moderator emailed me but none of his solutions worked.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we're looking into all the crashing issues. Crash logs are very useful for us and we had a user from the forums reach out to us with his, so hopefully we'll be on the right track to identifying the heart of the problem and working through it. Thanks and sorry for any frustration!

This happens every single time I play. It's so annoying! I haven't lost anything much before now, but I just FINALLY got a broken Heros sword (1% drop during 1% event) Anf of course, I crafted a true nights edge and tinkered it to get 15% more damage on it. Then immediately after My game crashed. I lost my true nights edge (including the broken Heros sword and the legendary nights edge) and the platnuim coin. So so angry.

This happens every single time I play. It's so annoying! I haven't lost anything much before now, but I just FINALLY got a broken Heros sword (1% drop during 1% event) Anf of course, I crafted a true nights edge and tinkered it to get 15% more damage on it. Then immediately after My game crashed. I lost my true nights edge (including the broken Heros sword and the legendary nights edge) and the platnuim coin. So so angry.
Okay, so real quick it sucks that you lost stuff. But as soon as you acquire anything really awesome, pause the game. Pausing forces a save and will ensure you have the item. Games should be treated the same as a normal document in the real world. Save often and anytime something significant changes.

It's an old bug is on the phone from the beginning. To alleviate the problem, you can erase the RAM, close other applications that are open in the background and while playing careful not to roll a CRAFTHINGS BAR fast, otherwise the game would probably close.

Sorry about my English.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446903036,1446902622][/DOUBLEPOST]The game is saved as soon as the Thorn Chakram is spinning around in the lower right corner (I'm not sure which side).

Okay, so real quick it sucks that you lost stuff. But as soon as you acquire anything really awesome, pause the game. Pausing forces a save and will ensure you have the item. Games should be treated the same as a normal document in the real world. Save often and anytime something significant changes.
Ya that's what I usually do. I was a bit excited Dorians forgot =P

I do use the pause/ force save thing, but I am the type of player who dosen't empty their inventory until it is a problem, so when I'm fighting a boss that'd hard (skeletron prime) and takes a lot of ingredients to summon, we will kill the boss, and since I have space for everything except the souls, I have to run back to the house and it always crashes as soon as I open the chest. My friend a nd i get ticked off, because the summoning item Is gone.
Liek this if u crie evryteim.
On the other hand, skeletron prime is an easy boss if you have a friend, his targeting mechanisms get all wierd.

When i crafted a terra blade, it crashed, losing the true nights edge, the true excalibur, and the broken hero sword!
This means I need to triumph over again the solar eclipse,kill the mechanical bosses,gather demonite/crimtane,find another Muramasa,stingers and spores,and hellstone and obsidian in a hellforge!
[doublepost=1473500962,1473500824][/doublepost]If you want you stuff to be saved, you should restart the game by using the pause menu.

Mine always crashes when i open two of my worlds,which is Survivalism and Survival MP.
i just placed 30 ttuffle worms in the corruption chest and it crashed,and i can never open it again.
i had no choice but to delete those two worlds and start again.

Mine always crashes when i open two of my worlds,which is Survivalism and Survival MP.
i just placed 30 ttuffle worms in the corruption chest and it crashed,and i can never open it again.
i had no choice but to delete those two worlds and start again.
Hi @Xenonevoid, welcome to the forums. If a particular world crashes over and over, and if you can open other worlds, then the crashing world is probably a corrupted file and cannot be recovered.

The other posts in this thread are a year to two years old and likely the crashing has been fixed in a subsequent update.

Hi @Xenonevoid, welcome to the forums. If a particular world crashes over and over, and if you can open other worlds, then the crashing world is probably a corrupted file and cannot be recovered.

The other posts in this thread are a year to two years old and likely the crashing has been fixed in a subsequent update.
oh great

BRUH my terraria crashes randomly to litteraly anytime, i dont have a angler in my game anymore because the game crashed right as i saved him and i guess he got deleted i waited and checked each ocean for 10 minutes and he never appeard or spawned in any of my empty houses

Back
Top Bottom