NPCs & Enemies Angel Boss

rongwroot2

Terrarian
The tetramorph is 4 large worm bosses. They are spawned using the spinning compass, which can be crafted by hand using a compass. They will only attack the summoner at first, but will attack anyone else who attacks them. They come by flying down as a giant falling star. They all have the same stats. They switch between forms by sending a wave of blinking down their body. They are covered in eyes, with a large eye at the front, and eye-covered wings along the body. The one that spawns is randomised. The individual bosses are Pyro, Aero, Aqua, and Terra. Pyro has yellow snake eyes, cyan bat wings with dark blue fingers, and jagged, cyan insect jaws. If they bite you, you are stuck in their jaws until they spit you out. Aero has human eyes with purple irises, furry white moth wings, and rain coming out of their mouth. They can summon wind that they are unaffected by. Aqua has light green cuttlefish eyes, dark brown bird wings, and brown fish lips. When they are active, all of the tetramorph heal. Terra has round, red pupils, black eyes, glowing orange bird wings, and strands of lava as a mouth. They are immune to one type of attack, which slowly occilates between throwing, ranged, melee, magic, summoning. Pyro drops deadly fire, which increases damage. Aero drops speedy wind, which improves speed. Aqua drops sweet water, which causes healing. Terra drops indestructible earth, which improves defense. They can be combined, getting streaking lightning (wind+fire), fit cloud (wing+water), strong mud (water+earth), and warring lava (fire+earth). The combinations can be combined into true aether, which has all the affects.

Last edited:
Is it a Worm, or an Angel?
A quick google search tells me that the word "tetramorph" is possibly a reference to the Four Living Creatures from the Bible. Dunno about the worm part though. Kinda interesting, but not all that fitting for a Terraria boss.

The way these bosses are described makes me think that this suggestion is translated from another language, which is probably why it looks so confusing and word salad-y. Even so, these bosses are missing a LOT of vital information. When they spawn, how to spawn them, what they drop, their stats, etc.

I think a common issue with your suggestion is that the things you suggest are overly niche and bogged down with these unnecessary details, forgoing vital information. Which is a shame, since I kinda like the surreal angle you take with some of these suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom