NPCs & Enemies Angler Overhaul: Adding less RNG to the game

I love this, it's pretty good, and it'll probably be the only time where a second currency would actually work in a game
(I'm looking at you mobile games, with your stupid gems and tokens that you have to buy with real money, and/or are really hard to get and essential to progress, which means you have to to tons of boring waiting and farming, and by that time you delete it because it sucks).
See kids, this is why I don't play mobile games.

I love this, it's pretty good, and it'll probably be the only time where a second currency would actually work in a game
(I'm looking at you mobile games, with your stupid gems and tokens that you have to buy with real money, and/or are really hard to get and essential to progress, which means you have to to tons of boring waiting and farming, and by that time you delete it because it sucks).
See kids, this is why I don't play mobile games.
Thanks! I really like fishing but the RNG messes with my completionist's instincts. I hope we can get the cellphone more easily with this :>

I like your take on the reward concept. And as someone who had to turn in about 120 rewards to finally complete the Cellphone from the start of 1.3, and not even getting the sponge AT ALL during the 120 turn-ins, I am going to approve of this suggestion.

The token system appears to be reasonably balanced and still permits rewarding daily fishing tasks. I like this.

Back
Top Bottom