Mobile Angry nimbus farming!

The collector

Terrarian
So I'm hearing that a lot of you find nimbus rods as super super rare items.Well chears for you!I made a farm for you that'll solves your issues like a charm.

So when you hunt a prey,you must know about your pray.

According to our almighty Devine wiki;Angry nimbuses shall spawn during rainstorms.They shall spawn in forest biomes.They shall drop the holy grena-I mean holy nimbus rods sometimes.

So that means we need rain,forest biome and a brain to make a plan.

So I'm pretty sure there will be a forest biome unless you've been lazy or wanted your brains pierced by unicorns.Dont try this near NPCs or spawn,since you've likely built a house there,which will ruin the spawn rate.

Now that you've got a forest biome,build a nerd pole that goes up Into the sky.Then chip it off until you don't see any harpies spawning nearby.
That is the maximized spawn zone for nimbuses.Now that it's all set,release the kraken!-I mean lava.
Pour lava over the ground to stop the pesky land mobs don't spawn during the precious rain.Set up some water candles on the pillar and wait for the rain.
Always have battle potions in store.

So you mean just build a generic farm and wait? No offense, bit it doesn't take a genius to realise that...
I think you're missing the important point(or I might be the dummy :p).The shape of the farm might look generic,but I'm telling about their spawn conditions and how to maximize their spawn rate,which a lot of you guys missed(it's surprising!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,096
Angry Nimbus also seem to be spawning in jungles. And you don't really need a farm for this. Just chug a battle potion and run through the woods while it's raining; you'll see at least a dozen of them.

Angry Nimbus also seem to be spawning in jungles. And you don't really need a farm for this. Just chug a battle potion and run through the woods while it's raining; you'll see at least a dozen of them.
Thx, I was going to try to find a easter way. Also, do this but create a platform above the hills to increase efficiency

No but honestly, building another farm for angry nimbus is not the wise choice, using a pumpkin moon arena is far more than enough...

So I wanted to know, if anyone has the answer, how high exactly does the nimbus cloud fly/float above a player. Im trying to make a farm using dart traps, but i need to know how high they fly. Or, even better, if you can place dart traps facing down, please let me know.

PS

Dont try to say use a different trap, because i havent defeated the Destroyer yet, which is my goal from getting the ninbus rod. So i cant use traps from the temple.

So I wanted to know, if anyone has the answer, how high exactly does the nimbus cloud fly/float above a player. Im trying to make a farm using dart traps, but i need to know how high they fly. Or, even better, if you can place dart traps facing down, please let me know.

PS

Dont try to say use a different trap, because i havent defeated the Destroyer yet, which is my goal from getting the ninbus rod. So i cant use traps from the temple.
Not sure how high up above they go.. you could make a wall of dart traps going upward as high as you think they may go. Also, since the nimbuses fly at you, then fly up, the wall of traps will constantly be doing damage to them.

Thank you! One more thing, does anyone have a solution for finding dart traps efficiently? I need a lot for the strategy Steampunker gave.

Thank you! One more thing, does anyone have a solution for finding dart traps efficiently? I need a lot for the strategy Steampunker gave me. And also, anyone have a strategy using actuators and dart traps so that a nimbus can get in but not out of a small trap area that I'm making?

Thank you! One more thing, does anyone have a solution for finding dart traps efficiently? I need a lot for the strategy Steampunker gave me. And also, anyone have a strategy using actuators and dart traps so that a nimbus can get in but not out of a small trap area that I'm making?
Just create worlds upon worlds and roam around caves. You'd be surprised how common they are... very suprised.

And yes, actuate the wall of dart traps so they still can get through.

Back
Top Bottom