Items Animal Balloons useable in Bundle of balloons

FlyingAnanab

Terrarian
You envy this man.
BundleOfBalloons.gif

For he has the bundle of balloons, the ultimate jumping accessory.
Sure, you can probably get a Cloud in a bottle, Blizzard in a bottle, and a Shiny red balloon, but thats only half of the items. Only 2 balloons and a sandstorm in a bottle to go.
Pharaoh%27s_clothes.png
Muahahahahaha i am the evil

But the Clothier brings you the solution!
Introducing...
(Drumroll)
THE CLOUD IN AN ANIMAL BALLOON! (give me a sprite pls)
along with its cousins, Sandstorm in an animal balloon and Blizzard in an animal balloon!

Wait, what?

Im suggesting that Animal balloons, sold by the Clothier during a party, should be useable as shiny red balloons and their upgrades.
And if you use only animal balloons, you get the bundle of animal balloons!
thanks! -FlyingAnanab

Last edited:
I feel like instead of the bundle being a completely different item, it could just be the same item with a different recipe. I guess it could be that in the recipe, it says "Any ___ in a balloon", sort of like when you're making something with lead or iron.

I feel like instead of the bundle being a completely different item, it could just be the same item with a different recipe. I guess it could be that in the recipe, it says "Any ___ in a balloon", sort of like when you're making something with lead or iron.

Well, it would only be a separate item if you used three ___ in an animal balloons

the only difference would be how they looked. if you used a mix of animal and normal balloons, it would be a normal bundle of balloons.
No, that I understand.

What I mean is, why should there be two craftable items that serve the exact same function, if you can get both with one crafting recipe, i.e. the three animal balloons? I don't think the makes much sense at all...

No, that I understand.

What I mean is, why should there be two craftable items that serve the exact same function, if you can get both with one crafting recipe, i.e. the three animal balloons? I don't think the makes much sense at all...

it does. take shadow armor and ancient shadow armor. they look different but have the same stats. it's the same for these two. Some people might like the normal bundle, and some people might like the animal one. its just for more vanity options

it does. take shadow armor and ancient shadow armor. they look different but have the same stats. it's the same for these two. Some people might like the normal bundle, and some people might like the animal one. its just for more vanity options
I understand where you're coming from for your example, but the armor and ancient armor are obtained in different ways, ergo they aren't something you can really "choose" between.

What I'm referring to is that the Bundle and Animal Bundle are not only functionally identical, but they are made at the same place, too.

Also, what's the point of the devs making a completely separate item with new sprites if it functions exactly the same as something that already exists within the game, ESPECIALLY when the new "___ in an Animal Balloon" items can already be used to craft the original Bundle item?
At this point, I think I'll stop trying to defend my point, 'cuz a) I don't think you're getting it, and/or b) it's getting a bit repetitive for me to argue back and forth...

I understand where you're coming from for your example, but the armor and ancient armor are obtained in different ways, ergo they aren't something you can really "choose" between.

What I'm referring to is that the Bundle and Animal Bundle are not only functionally identical, but they are made at the same place, too.

Also, what's the point of the devs making a completely separate item with new sprites if it functions exactly the same as something that already exists within the game, ESPECIALLY when the new "___ in an Animal Balloon" items can already be used to craft the original Bundle item?
At this point, I think I'll stop trying to defend my point, 'cuz a) I don't think you're getting it, and/or b) it's getting a bit repetitive for me to argue back and forth...

yea, we probably should stop this is getting nowhere

yea, we probably should stop this is getting nowhere
Yea, Gekko gets it alright. It's you that isn't getting it

Back
Top Bottom