Mobile animals

Okay, that's a start. Would you like to clarify a bit? (Such as add to your idea, add more types, add attributes and uses, etc.)
This is a pretty barebones suggestion.

Uh, more info plz?

I'm going to assume you're requesting more animals.
Well, there's gonna be more in 1.2.3 (when it comes to mobile/console) and 1.3 will undoubtedly have more little critters we get to slaughter.

I suggest you at least specify exactly what pets, what they are summoned with and how you get the summon item. Just 'more animals' is much too vague, as the animal kingdom is rather big.

Ok...
how about that some animals can drop thongs such as squirrels drop nuts or fur and the fur can be used to craft things like carpets, clothes and furniture

My bad, I thought you were suggesting pets. But still, you do have to be more detailed than this, especially if the critters drop crafting materials.

Try not to use 'how about' or 'maybe', but flesh out concrete ideas and then post them. Bare threads like this tend to attract... flak.

Sloth: rare animals. Find them in large tree's (also rare of course) they spawn by a leaf or twig
Octopus: not too rare. Find them in an underwater chest. They spawn in by a plane blue octogan (or something eles).
Parrot: find it by difeating pirate army. Drop quite rarely. Spawn by a beak

These are some of the pets, it would take longer to write them all...
[DOUBLEPOST=1421097718][/DOUBLEPOST]
My bad, I thought you were suggesting pets. But still, you do have to be more detailed than this, especially if the critters drop crafting materials.

Try not to use 'how about' or 'maybe', but flesh out concrete ideas and then post them. Bare threads like this tend to attract... flak.
I am talkimg about pets too but also discussing about how other animals can drop things

Sloth: rare animals. Find them in large tree's (also rare of course) they spawn by a leaf or twig
Octopus: not too rare. Find them in an underwater chest. They spawn in by a plane blue octogan (or something eles).
Parrot: find it by difeating pirate army. Drop quite rarely. Spawn by a beak

These are some of the pets, it would take longer to write them all...
[DOUBLEPOST=1421097718][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am talkimg about pets too but akso discussing about how other animals can drop things

That's more like it, now we have stuff to go by.

You can't capture pets in the way I think you've described the sloth, but you could find the leaf/twig in a Living Wood chest, though. Maybe add an Eucalyptus Leaf to spawn a Koala. Koalas are cute.

I don't really understand the plane blue octagon (is it a reference or is it just because of the octagon?), I'd turn it into something more generic like a crab or a clam.

The parrot is already an existing pet, it's spawned by the Parrot Cracker bought from the Pirate in an Ocean biome.

You had more suggestions? Three (effectively two) is a bit meager, lets see what else you have.

That's more like it, now we have stuff to go by.

You can't capture pets in the way I think you've described the sloth, but you could find the leaf/twig in a Living Wood chest, though. Maybe add an Eucalyptus Leaf to spawn a Koala. Koalas are cute.

I don't really understand the plane blue octagon (is it a reference or is it just because of the octagon?), I'd turn it into something more generic like a crab or a clam.

The parrot is already an existing pet, it's spawned by the Parrot Cracker bought from the Pirate in an Ocean biome.

You had more suggestions? Three (effectively two) is a bit meager, lets see what else you have.
Yeh, thanks

Erm, outside animals:
zebra: when killed drops striped fur; used to make carpets, striped furniture and clothes. Spawns in jungle.
Deer: spawns in normal grass biom. When killed drops antelers; used to craft deer head trophy (wood + antelers). And can be made into an anteler sword (technically an anteler)
Eagle: kills rabbits. Spawns in all bioms apart from ocean, hallow, crimson and curruption. When killed drops feathers; used to craft wings, clothes and feathery furniture.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421098938][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, the octopus could be a large shell. Just a normal beach shell colour. And thanks for telling me about the parrot, i had a feeling if may had already existed

Back
Top Bottom