• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Anime Blades

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
Activate weeb powers

Scissor Sword.png

Scissor Sword
94 Melee Damage
Average Knockback
12% Crit Chance
Very Fast Speed
'Has a 33% chance to heal on hit' (Life Fiber Sychronize)
'Keep hold of your way'

Crafting:

Silk.png
Stylish_Scissors.png
Ectoplasm.png
Red_Dye.png

Online Blade.png

Online Blade
74 Melee Damage
Weak Knockback
10% Crit Chance
Extremely Fast Speed
'10% to fully ignore enemy defense'
'Die in real life you die in the game'

Dropped by:
Skeletron_Prime.png
210px-The_Destroyer.png
The_Twins.png
%5 (get it 'cos online?)

2DMG.png

2DMG
88 Melee Damage
Strong Knockback
15% Crit Chance
God-like speed
'Inflicts Bleeding'
'For "Colossal" tasks'

Crafted with: 1
Chlorophyte_Claymore.png
, 5
Titan_Potion.png
and 10
Soul_of_Might.gif

Guess what animes these are from and you get free hugs.

Last edited:
Lets see, Kill ls Kill (by the way, I think the Stylist already drops a scissor weapon, but it's less cool), SAO, and that annoying anime with giants that eat people... (attack on titan) I like them, I would use them, and nice tips on the weapons!

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
Lets see, Kill ls Kill (by the way, I think the Stylist already drops a scissor weapon, but it's less cool), SAO, and that annoying anime with giants that eat people... (attack on titan) I like them, I would use them, and nice tips on the weapons!

Diamond655

Brain of Cthulhu
Just my opinion, but the Scissor Sword seems overpowered, especially for a drop from an NPC.

I suggest you trade the 'drops from the Clothier' thing out for a crafting recipe, and make sure the materials required bars it to Hardmode.

Saikoureality

Eye of Cthulhu
Are Vials of Blood in PC? I don't know. Other than that, these blades need a tiny bit of rebalancing (40% crit chance is insane for a mechboss-tier weapon - or any weapon, for that matter) and there'd probably be a bit of trouble with getting them in the game since anime are often very protective of their IP.

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
Are Vials of Blood in PC? I don't know. Other than that, these blades need a tiny bit of rebalancing (40% crit chance is insane for a mechboss-tier weapon - or any weapon, for that matter) and there'd probably be a bit of trouble with getting them in the game since anime are often very protective of their IP.
Yeah, I'll rebalance the crit chance.

I know these types of sword won't get in. It's just fun to make ideas :3

shobiwan77

King Slime

It's red dye I think. Not a vial of blood.

N3koSenpai

Terrarian
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAY! xD well anyway i think its a pretty cool idea since kill la kill is one of my fav animes but its sad to know that these most likely wont get implemented :( I really love the sprites though!

Top Bottom