1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

TV Anime General Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Media (Non-Gaming: Movies, TV, etc.)' started by Otaku, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Seeabass

Seeabass Skeletron Prime

Right now I'm watching Sword Art Online and I sometimes watch Nichijou.

2. Shamos2000

Shamos2000 Plantera

What's an "Anime" ?

3. Seeabass

Seeabass Skeletron Prime

An Anime is a form of animation that was founded by Japan, and has a more realistic look to it. It has gotten very popular.
    I'm not sure if that was a serious comment but there you go anyway.

4. Gmayor61

Gmayor61 Steampunker

It's short for Animation. Mostly refers to Japanese animated shows, series and movies.

5. Cryx

Cryx Retinazer

I... don't like anime. There's too many series that have too much blood, pervy scenes, or too much quirkiness. There are exceptions, Future Diary was okay and One Punch Man was good, but AOT is phenomenal, it's serious, not too weird, and only a few really bad violent scenes.

I find Sword Art Online and the Blood Series repulsive.

6. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

The only anime I watch is JJBA and that's it.

The_Viking and Guzzlord like this.
  7. Mattix

Mattix Skeletron Prime

What is anime?

Is it a mental illness?

The_Viking and Guzzlord like this.
  8. PeanutButterSquid

PeanutButterSquid Terrarian

I usually watch 6 anime at a time.
    ON 6 DIFFERENT SCREENS :cool:
    just kidding, but at the moment I am watching one piece (caught up to the latest episode), asssasination classroom S2, code geass, no game no life, sousei no onmyouji and Hunter x Hunter.
    Does anybody else juggle multiple anime at the same time, or do you just finish a series before watching another?

edit: I shortened assasination before so it got censored, so I changd it to the longer version

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  9. TerraNova Gaming

TerraNova Gaming Official Terrarian

Sometimes juggle. But im currently on DragonBall Super. God i miss DB. Also loving No Game No Life.....and Psycho Mob 100

10. Galaxinator

Galaxinator Terrarian

Didn't know people do multiple, I have 10+ I'm currently watching, and yes I do mean that, almost done with 2/3 atm, I'll finish those in the next few days. (Akagi, Clannad, and perhaps Ajin or Hellsing Ultimate)

11. Burst

Burst Golem

I just say "Puella Magi Madoka Magica."

12. Guzzlord

Guzzlord Eater of Worlds

I only read and watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

13. The_Viking

The_Viking Eye of Cthulhu

Never watched a single anime besides JJBA.