Anime General Discussion

I'm quite interested in Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (not associated with SnK). It looks pretty cool; I had a friend call it God Eater: the Anime.
Ah, I saw an image of that and the only thing I could think of was how much one character reminded me of the main character from Space Runaway Ideon.
bPDhf.jpg
bPDhI.jpg

Freaking afros, man.

Oh yeah, I did forget to mention Code Geass...

...Well, I really liked it to begin with, but it started veering into the 'bad zone' around episode 18-20, and ended up being absolute nonsense from episode 24 onwards, in my humble opinion. I forget their names,
but the scene where Zero's sister goes crazy due to an accidental command by him and ends up ordering the deaths of all of the 11s...

I was just shaking my head the entire way through at what a convoluted plot device it was. Maybe I was being picky? Maybe. But it was near the end of Season 1, and Season 2 doesn't have that many dubbed episodes.

Yeah, shoot me, I like dubbed. xD; At least for Code Geass, which I thought the voice actors actually did a pretty good job with.

The only anime I've been watching recently is that plotless boring Buddyfight, unsure why I even keep watching it really hah :p

Just waiting for that new Digimon Adventure anime coming next year.

My favorite anime is probably Blue Exorcist. I've been watching it since there were only three episodes out at the time, and I've watched it a total of 3 times again, and the movie twice, since then. I dunno, I just really love Rin and the whole anime involving demons and such.

Ah, I saw an image of that and the only thing I could think of was how much one character reminded me of the main character from Space Runaway Ideon.
bPDhf.jpg
bPDhI.jpg

Freaking afros, man.
Those '80s animes...
Every time I watch the old Gundam shows I almost crack up laughing at their "cool" haircuts.

Is Crystal really as much of a train wreck as it really is? Episode 3 apparently inspired suicidal thoughts for some.

LN was definitely a much more enjoyable experience than anime. Kirito is a cold, soulless shell without internal monologue. SAO II is really just a reason to animate buttcrack and trap.

Every fandom has people who's both allergic to change, and seeing things through nostalgia glasses. Many of the criticisms I've heard could be used for both the old anime and the manga. If a messed up cel or a kiss scene are enough to make them rage, then to quote Sheldon Cooper, "screw them, they were weak."

So, since we've got a new anime season coming up soon, you guys got something you're waiting to watch?
You've heard us hype about it already but Log Horizon 2 Chaika 2 amazing season
First episode of Terraformars already came out and that was Gradient Backrounds: The Lack of Animation. Plus heavy censoring and cutting out the best freaking parts.
That sucks, especially since the light novel was really good. I'm tempted to go back and watch II anyway, since I enjoyed gun gales storyline.
Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of the GGO plot. But I can excuse all the contrivances because it leads up to Alicization, which is great because it's just two bros on a quest with swords. Too bad the LNs got licensed just before it went
full :red:ing Bleach. Volume 13 translations never.

I stopped keeping up on anime after about 2004. I still love the works of Miyazaki and Satoshi Kon (may he rest in peace). As far as series go, Trigun and Escaflowne remain two of my favorites. Just started re-watching School Rumble.

I will begin watching Minna Atsumari! Falcom Gakuen in the next week now that I have learned that they have finished subbing all of the episodes.
I'm too much of a Ys fanboy to not watch it.

I love anime! I could tell a lot of animes I've watched (but i have to watch A LOT MORE, it's been just 1 yeas since I start to watch them regularly) but I'm gonna put some of my favorites, separated by genres :

• Shonen/Action : Fairy Tail (chapter 35), Black Lagoon, One Piece (chapter 59), Sword Art Online I (didn't like it a lot :S ), Kill la Kill, Soul Eater ( Chapter 12 yeah punch me in da face), No Game No Life, Diamon no Ace...
  • Seinen: Steins;Gate (omg so good i love this show men), fullmetal alchemist (chapter 31), death note (omg dat final was so xD ), attack on titan, Haruhi Suzumiya, Monogatari...
  • Comedy / Slice of Life: Nichijou, Lucky Star, Baka to Test, Nourin, K-ON!, Toradora, Watamote, Nisekoi... and A LOT MORE.

Those are not all the series I've watched, or I'm watching, but those in this list, I love them for sure! ho, and I didn't put ecchi because in some way or another the 90% of the animes have some good fan service, and a lot have them in almost every chapter, so yeah, for me those are ecchi too.

I love anime! I could tell a lot of animes I've watched (but i have to watch A LOT MORE, it's been just 1 yeas since I start to watch them regularly) but I'm gonna put some of my favorites, separated by genres :

• Shonen/Action : Fairy Tail (chapter 35), Black Lagoon, One Piece (chapter 59), Sword Art Online I (didn't like it a lot :S ), Kill la Kill, Soul Eater ( Chapter 12 yeah punch me in da face), No Game No Life, Diamon no Ace...
  • Seinen: Steins;Gate (omg so good i love this show men), fullmetal alchemist (chapter 31), death note (omg dat final was so xD ), attack on titan, Haruhi Suzumiya, Monogatari...
  • Comedy / Slice of Life: Nichijou, Lucky Star, Baka to Test, Nourin, K-ON!, Toradora, Watamote, Nisekoi... and A LOT MORE.

Those are not all the series I've watched, or I'm watching, but those in this list, I love them for sure! ho, and I didn't put ecchi because in some way or another the 90% of the animes have some good fan service, and a lot have them in almost every chapter, so yeah, for me those are ecchi too.
Wow(Happy voice) thats a lot of animes

Yeah, on netflix they have D gray man, dang good anime!(My picture&signiture are from it)
Netflix is convenient, but everyone should really start looking at KissAnime; library is pretty damn good, and with both Flash and HTML5 video to boot I have yet to see any free site that can compete.

Anyways, the releases for this season are downright beautiful; Season 2 of both Psycho-pass and Log Horizon is a glorious thing indeed.

Back
Top Bottom