Anime General Discussion

Jojo be the best, yo. Although I gotta stop being lazy and get the non-Duwang scans of Part 4.
You totally should read part 4 and so on. Part 4 is one of the best parts in JoJo, like, :red:ing Josuke is the man. Literally, the man.

I'm disappointed with the Mahouka ending & final arc. The forces got owned, even the ones with magic. It would have been interesting if the attackers actually did some damage and Tatsuya didn't have the ability to :red:ing revive people as many times as he wants

Wow, I didn't know there is so many people who enjoyed JoJo. It's one of my favorite animes of all time. Sadly I just can't read manga because it will ruin my impression when Egypt arc come out. :(
Also, what do you people think about new season of Fairy Tale? I really disliked it because animation is gottten worse and worse with every new episode. It looked for me like they just releasing an unfinished version of episode. And it makes me sad ;_;

P.S. sorry fo' mah bad english skillz

Wow, I didn't know there is so many people who enjoyed JoJo. It's one of my favorite animes of all time. Sadly I just can't read manga because it will ruin my impression when Egypt arc come out. :(
Also, what do you people think about new season of Fairy Tale? I really disliked it because animation is gottten worse and worse with every new episode. It looked for me like they just releasing an unfinished version of episode. And it makes me sad ;_;

P.S. sorry fo' mah bad english skillz
I was gonna comment on your English, but then I saw the P.S.
Anyway, the JoJo manga, from part 4 and so on, barely spoils anything about part 3 though, so you're probably fine on that if you just start reading from part 4 onward. Just some minor things and one big but obvious thing. But, if you don't like that either, just wait 'till Stardust Crusaders (anime) is done. And, the anime is almost exactly the same as the manga so don't worry about having things missed from part 1 and/or 2.

On a side-note: Love your signature.

I'm disappointed with the Mahouka ending & final arc. The forces got owned, even the ones with magic. It would have been interesting if the attackers actually did some damage and Tatsuya didn't have the ability to :red:ing revive people as many times as he wants
Besmirch not the name of the almight Onii-Sama.

But seriously, at this point what are you even watching for other than having Tatsuya singlehandedly solve every problem his friends and country can't because he's so perfect?

Mahouka sounds like one boring series, from those descriptions. I hate the Perfect Hero/End All archetype. Eat Kryptonite and die, Superman.

Mahouka sounds like one boring series, from those descriptions. I hate the Perfect Hero/End All archetype. Eat Kryptonite and die, Superman.
It's like if they gave Superman looser moral guidelines and let him rip on his victims whenever possible.

I've been watching Space Dandy lately. It's pretty good. The only problem is, it has a lot of really WEIRD episodes that aren't that good. Those ones aside, the show is awesome.

I've been watching Space Dandy lately. It's pretty good. The only problem is, it has a lot of really WEIRD episodes that aren't that good. Those ones aside, the show is awesome.
I dunno, the really weird stuff is pretty good, I think.
Really need to watch more season 2, though. I wanted to catch up before the end, but lazy.

I dunno, the really weird stuff is pretty good, I think.
Really need to watch more season 2, though. I wanted to catch up before the end, but lazy.
The weird stuff I'm talking about isn't the quirky charm to the series. One example is that one plant episode where they met some living plants. That episode was just trippy. I also don't like when the series tries to take it seriously (ex: the one episode where he befriends the little girl and finds her grandfather) because the show really isn't meant to be serious.

The weird stuff I'm talking about isn't the quirky charm to the series. One example is that one plant episode where they met some living plants. That episode was just trippy. I also don't like when the series tries to take it seriously (ex: the one episode where he befriends the little girl and finds her grandfather) because the show really isn't meant to be serious.
Oh, I might not remember the ones you refer to... it's been really long, aha. And I think I missed some episodes because I was catching them on TV.
Can agree a bit on the serious part, though. Loses the charm a bit then.

Besmirch not the name of the almight Onii-Sama.

But seriously, at this point what are you even watching for other than having Tatsuya singlehandedly solve every problem his friends and country can't because he's so perfect?
I really love the magic system in there, and I think it could have been a great plot had the MC been a character such as Lelouch.
Instead, they made an OP character who is also a genius, inserted incest, and left plotholes that will apparently be left for the next season (Which, like AoT and countless other anime, they didn't mention there will be a second season)

I really love the magic system in there, and I think it could have been a great plot had the MC been a character such as Lelouch.
Instead, they made an OP character who is also a genius, inserted incest, and left plotholes that will apparently be left for the next season (Which, like AoT and countless other anime, they didn't mention there will be a second season)
At least author confirmed incest end is not happening, all that subtext is only for sales.

I'm so frustated! Do you guys know Terra Formars? That manga with the giant cockroaches and stuff. It has got a anime! Yay! No, no yay. Check out the censorship:

WARNING HEAVY SPOOKY SCARY STRONG INDECENT GORE I'M NOT KIDDING! (Don't complain)
10371915_838508909527576_5214288441840880046_n.jpg

10368250_838509469527520_1392372767590543979_n.jpg

I'm so frustrated... Well, :red: this :red:, I'll just read the manga.

upload_2014-10-4_19-38-34.png

I think this is a case where it's better to "tell, not show" though. I'm not sure if it's fine to show someone's intestines hanging out, even if it's behind a spoiler - Heck, it being behind a spoiler and with a "do not touch"-like warning is just what primes young psyches to go ahead and touch.

As for the censorship of that anime - it's nothing new, even in Japan, since some of the guys there were bitten by the idiocy of TV censorship in this side of the world - hence, if they can sell the same show to younger audiences just by cutting off some of the blood and guts, then all the better for them.

I'm so frustated! Do you guys know Terra Formars? That manga with the giant cockroaches and stuff. It has got a anime! Yay! No, no yay. Check out the censorship:

WARNING HEAVY SPOOKY SCARY STRONG INDECENT GORE I'M NOT KIDDING! (Don't complain)
10371915_838508909527576_5214288441840880046_n.jpg

10368250_838509469527520_1392372767590543979_n.jpg

I'm so frustrated... Well, :red: this :red:, I'll just read the manga.

View attachment 3317
Yeah, we talked about the beauty of black bars later.
The question is, are you willing to wait for the Blu-Ray release even though it's pretty poorly adapted story-wise and animated not-so-goodly?

Yeah, we talked about the beauty of black bars later.
The question is, are you willing to wait for the Blu-Ray release even though it's pretty poorly adapted story-wise and animated not-so-goodly?
Nope, I'm reading the manga. In my opinion, the art in the manga is a thousand times better. And yes, the adaptation was poorly made because in these days people want to watch blood, flashes and fights in the first episode. That pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom