Anime Mod (Help wanted)

Should this mod exist / continue to be worked on?

• Never ever try this again

• No

• Maybe

• Yes

• Continue all the way

• Stop this, instead work on a different mod

Results are only viewable after voting.

Butterarmy29

Terrarian
Been looking around the forums and came up with this idea to make a mod where you can become your favorite anime character from your favorite anime with signature moves, bosses/fights, and outfits. The only problem is that I have no idea how to make a mod or anything involved with it like coding or sprites, so if anybody would like to help in the making of this please message me. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Last edited:
Even if you have no coding or spriting skills, what you can have is well thought out, well laid ideas as to how you can add anime things into the game. Just saying you want anime stuff with a little bit of this and that isn't very descriptive.

Even if you have no coding or spriting skills, what you can have is well thought out, well laid ideas as to how you can add anime things into the game. Just saying you want anime stuff with a little bit of this and that isn't very descriptive.

Thanks for your help this is better then nothing and I am grateful. I will add you in the credits for your help.

If you ever need an idea person that can give you ideas just ask and I will help out and I will see if my little bro can help out too

If you ever need an idea person that can give you ideas just ask and I will help out and I will see if my little bro can help out too
If you have any ideas I could use them, granted I already have some ideas but The more the merrier as people will say. Your little bro can help as well.

If you have any ideas I could use them, granted I already have some ideas but The more the merrier as people will say. Your little bro can help as well.
OK cool my little bro has been trying to find some thing like this so he can become like naruto or someone a anime

The idea is ok, but if you can not sprite and code why do you created this post in work in progress? And other thing, I think it won't will combine in terraria even loving animes and terraria :/

The idea is ok, but if you can not sprite and code why do you created this post in work in progress? And other thing, I think it won't will combine in terraria even loving animes and terraria :/
I do know how to code it is just that I don't know how to actually code a mod itself. My idea was making armor and weapons where you could look like your favorite anime character with actual stats. Bosses or monsters from the anime could be made as mobs or bosses depending on the importance like Carnage Kabuto "wink wink"

I would love to help. I am currently working on an anime mod myself.
HatsuneMiku.png

I have an idea. A shortsword or spear with ridiculously small range (like one block) that deals an insane amount of damage, enough to kill all enemies in one hit and bosses in three or four hits. Just to imitate Saitama's punch.

I have an idea. A shortsword or spear with ridiculously small range (like one block) that deals an insane amount of damage, enough to kill all enemies in one hit and bosses in three or four hits. Just to imitate Saitama's punch.

using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace AnimeMod.Items.Weapons {
public class OnePunchManShortsword : ModItem
{
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.name = "One Punch Shortsword";
item.damage = 999999999;
item.melee = true;
item.width = 28;
item.height = 28;
item.toolTip = "Having an overwhelming power is boring as hell.";
item.useTime = 50;
item.useAnimation = 20;
item.useStyle = 3;
item.knockBack = 8;
item.value = Item.buyPrice(1, 0, 0, 0);
item.rare = 10;
item.useSound = 1;
item.autoReuse = true;
}

public override void AddRecipes()
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();

}
}}
using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace AnimeMod.Items.Weapons {
public class SaitamaShortsword : ModItem
{
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.name = "Saitamas Shortsword";
item.damage = 999999999;
item.melee = true;
item.width = 28;
item.height = 28;
item.toolTip = "Having an overwhelming power is boring as hell.";
item.useTime = 50;
item.useAnimation = 20;
item.useStyle = 3;
item.knockBack = 8;
item.value = Item.buyPrice(1, 0, 0, 0);
item.rare = 10;
item.useSound = 1;
item.autoReuse = true;
}

public override void AddRecipes()
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();

}
}}

SaitamaShortsword.png

OnePunchManShortsword.png
You can use either one. Doesn't matter.

This was also tried by me, but be warned if you try to gather a mod team with this concept in mind. What I witnessed was not nice in the slightest.

Keep in mind you're basically borrowing stuff from IPs and stuff like that. Good luck, but be careful. Out there be monsters.

(Reserved)
"Reserved" yeah... no. i have been looking into making the same thing "with more" so if i want to make it, i can, and will. got a problem with it take it up with me on discord (Anti#7135) because if you don't even know much about coding or even mod development than I am already far ahead.

[Edit] : this might be a late reply but either way too bad. you can't claim a mod idea like yours because its not entirely original, it would be based on a variety of different anime and others ideas, so anyone can make this mod if they have enough modding knowledge & experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom