Other Art Anime your Avatar! (Kinda...)

3en

Plantera
Do you like anime?! No? Well TOO BAD... oh you do... well in that case WELCOME to my thread in which I will turn your avatar into some sort of anime version of it (As best I can)... such as mine. :p

Some examples...

Avar.PNG
Avar2.PNG
Jorr.PNG
MEEEE-ish.PNG
Mom...Ish.PNG
Navarre.PNG
Zhay.PNG

If you looked at my Hollywood Undead thread, you may recognize these. And the ones that I edited to put the masks on.

Anime Charlie Masked.PNG
Anime Charlie.PNG
Anime Danny Masked.PNG
Anime Danny.PNG

Anime Dylan Masked.PNG
Anime Dylan.PNG

Anime Jdog Masked.PNG
Anime Jdog.PNG

Anime Johnny Masked.PNG
Anime Johnny.PNG
Anime Matthew Masked.PNG
Anime Matthew.PNG

Axios.PNG
Johhnzzy.PNG
MetoolDaddy.PNG
The Milt69466.PNG
Wow... alot of red.

SO! If you want me to anime your avatar, just let me know and I'll get to it when I have some free time. :p

Last edited:
I would just like to say these are amazing, and very realistic! I wish all my avatars weren't all ready anime, lol.

Can you make one for me? Just one note : this "+" thing on my hat is not some kind flashlight, it's just a cross.

Nice art, but, well, somebody once again mistook my simple japanese construction worker hat with some epic helmet. And how did his ear pierced the helmet?

@Sivath I see a few problems. The sword he's wielding isn't the Excalibur and the mask isn't a Ninja Hood. Could you correct those?
I'm in the process of making another version of my avatar. Once I finish with that (If I rememer) I'll fix it.

Back
Top Bottom