PC AnimeBossAsh's Infinite Item Shop

Next free item?

• Last Prism

• Celebration MK2

• Vortex armor

• Stardust armor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello and welcome to AnimeBossAsh's Infinite Item Shop!

Here you can buy and trade items that I have. You can also trade with other people in the thread.

1. No Scamming 2. No TMod Items 3. Be Respectful 4. Have Fun!

Last edited:
I'm wondering here, how can anyone buy or sell items in Terraria? I mean, you can literally cheat with inventory editors or tEdit or just download a map in CurseForge.com with all Items, WHY would anyone buy or sell things??

I'm wondering here, how can anyone buy or sell items in Terraria? I mean, you can literally cheat with inventory editors or tEdit or just download a map in CurseForge.com with all Items, WHY would anyone buy or sell things??

Its always possible in any game, Terraria being no exception naturally for players to cheat/hack in items. This section is meant for fun for the players who want to legitimately trade items they've earned in game with other players who have also played legitimately.

Its impossible to know for sure if the other players you're dealing with have hacked items, but here it is expected that players will conduct themselves honestly in regards to the policies outlined here and keep the risks in mind: Important - Terraria Trading Post: Rules & Guidelines

What happens outside of the Forums is not anything we can help with. Anything that does get posted on these Forums is our business to deal with and if there are violations, it will be best to report them to us and move on.

Back
Top Bottom