Weapons & Equip Ankh Charm Recipe Update

Logpotna

Terrarian
Hello there, my suggestion is to add the Hand Mirror to the final Ankh Charm recipe, so the final recipe would be: Armor Bracing, Medicated Bandage, The Plan, Countercurse Mantra, Blindfold and a Hand Mirror. Yes, I do know that the Hand Mirror was introduced after the Ankh Charm, but I still think that it should be added into the crafting recipe regardless.

Thanks for reading!

My main concern is that the Ankh Shield will be much harder to make, knowing how hard it is to get a pocket Mirror from a rare enemy.

I think this is a bad idea, because incorporating a season-limited accessory and a rare drop from a rare hardmode enemy into a pretty much essential defensive item will make the grind required even longer, and I wouldn't want to change my PC clock's date to Christmas every time I wanted to get the Ankh Charm.

Besides, you already have the extremely easy-to-craft Warmth Potion and Medusa doesn't appear anywhere besides marble mini-biomes, which in itself are already rare.

I think the pocket mirror should be combined with the ankh shield and make a mirror shield or something like that. It could also include the hand warmer (tough maybe not, since it is a Cristmas item) and thus make the frozen shield or whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom