• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Pixel Art Anne's Sprites

Your Opinion on My Spritework?

• Total voters

Annihigamer

Official Terrarian
Status
Closed
Artist Request Conditions
Not Taking Requests
325765-758c37a59b8ca8789fd8805a9baae5d9.jpg
Anne's Sprites
327639-ad4b612b204f710f4ffe488eee27f2fc.jpg

Welcome to my sprite dump collection! In my free time, I make sprites, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, I can't code. At all. As such, I'll leave the sprites I make here for you and others to enjoy! I don't have a set schedule for when I make new sprites at the moment.
Now, without further ado...

NebulaKnife.pngSolarKnife.pngStardustWhip.png
VortexDartRifle.png

BlowTorch.png
GelCanister.png
LuminiteFuel.png
MechVisor.pngMechTorso.pngMechBoots.png
FisherHat.png
FisherArmor.pngFisherBoots.png
index.php
index.php
index.php
SolarEmblem.pngVortexEmblem.pngNebulaEmblem.pngStardustEmblem.pngApprenticeEmblem.png
LeatherBoots.pngSafetyBoots.pngExpeditionBoots.pngMiraculousBandage.pngCrystalSkullPendant.pngVenomNecklace.png
index.php
DirtyDishes.pngMechanicalChair.pngMechanicalTable.png
MechanicalLights.png
StarFruit.png
index.php
TrMerchantSpawn.png
MechanicalSphere.png
MechPole.pngMechHook.png
GCMirror.png
RubySphere.png
MilkBucket.png
StarfruitItem.png
index.php
CloverHairpin.png

Of course you can! Just credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent at the moment.
I should probably finish spriting a mechanical furniture set. Although I do feel like spriting food and more weapons right now...
I'm really proud of how my Stardust Whip and Mechanical Armor designs turned out!

I hope these sprites brought a smile to your face!

Last edited:

Abuchi

Terrarian
I'm glad you like it! In case you're interested, I used Mirsario's ArmorHelper. I highly recommend checking it out. It makes animating armor relatively easy, and even kinda fun!

Abuchi

Terrarian
Phew, I'm out of practice with spriting! Regardless, I managed to warm up with three new sprites!
index.php
index.php
index.php

Sorry I haven't been as active with pixel art as I used to be! Anyways, I hope my sprites bring a smile to your face!
Out of practice or not, these are great! You always manage to pull off that vanilla-adjacent style perfectly. Keep up the great work! :happy:

Annihigamer

Official Terrarian
Another day, another batch of sprites made. This time around, I've mainly sprited a leather armor set, although there's some other sprites I've made, too.
ProwlerMask.png
ProwlerChestplate.png
ProwlerBoots.png

WoodenStand.png
RiceBall.png
RiceBlock.png
As always, I strive to make quality sprites that I'm interested in. Please credit me in your mod description if you decide to use one of my sprites.
Have a good day!

Annihigamer

Official Terrarian
325765-758c37a59b8ca8789fd8805a9baae5d9.jpg
Anne's Sprites
327639-ad4b612b204f710f4ffe488eee27f2fc.jpg

Welcome to my sprite dump collection! In my free time, I make sprites, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, I can't code. At all. As such, I'll leave the sprites I make here for you and others to enjoy! I don't have a set schedule for when I make new sprites at the moment.
Now, without further ado...

Of course you can! Just credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent at the moment.
I should probably finish spriting a mechanical furniture set. Although I do feel like spriting food and more weapons right now...
I'm really proud of how my Stardust Whip and Mechanical Armor designs turned out!

I hope these sprites brought a smile to your face!
Mainly resprited some of my older sprites I wasn't quite so proud of, but I have some new ones to present as well.
VortexDartRifle.png
StarFruit.png
GCMirror.png
BlowTorch.png
LuminiteFuel.png
CloverHairpin.png

Top Bottom