Your Opinion on My Spritework?

• Total voters

Annihigamer

Official Terrarian
MechanicalHelmet.png
LuminiteDart.png
AnnesSprites.png
RiceBall.pngConstellation.png

Welcome to my sprite collection! I make sprites in my spare time, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, it turns out I'm not really that good at coding... So instead, here are my sprites that I have made! I am currently in the midst of revamping this post so that my older sprites are up to date with my current standards, although these updates have no set schedule.
Now, without further ado...

LightCutter.png
VortexDartRifle.png
NebulaKnife.pngConstellation.png
FoamStaff.pngFoamGun.png FoamDart.png
[WeaponSorceror] FoamWand.png
[WeaponSummoner] FoamFrisbee.png

[WeaponMelee] CrystallineTrident.png
[WeaponRanged] CovernDarter.png
[AmmoDart] AquaticDart.png
[WeaponSorceror] WandOfDrowning.png
[WeaponSummoner] SeaThresher.png

BlowTorch.pngGelCanister.png
LuminiteFuel.png
LuminiteDart.png
[WeaponMagic] GraniteRaygun.png
LifeOrb.png
[WeaponSummoner] GraniteStaff.png
[WeaponSummoner] DelegatorCobalt.png
[WeaponSummoner] TeslaWhip.png
MechanicalHelmet.pngMechanicalChestplate.pngMechanicalGreaves.png
[Armor1] CrystalHelmet.png
[Armor2] CrystalBreastplate.png
[Armor3] CrystalGreaves.png
FisherSunhat.png
FisherVest.png
FisherLeggings.png
ProwlerMask.png
ProwlerChestplate.png
ProwlerGreaves.png
SolarEmblem.pngVortexEmblem.pngNebulaEmblem.pngStardustEmblem.pngApprenticeEmblem.png

LeatherBoots.pngSafetyBoots.pngExpeditionBoots.pngSpikeGuard.png

CrystalNecklace.pngCrystalReclusePendant.pngVenomGland.png

FoamShield.pngNurseVD.pngMiraculousBandage.png
FoamBlock.png
FoamBlockOrange.png FoamChair.png FoamChairOrange.png
FoamWorkBench.png

MechanicalChair.pngMechanicalTable.pngMechanicalLights.png
WoodenStand.png
[FurniturePlaced] GraniteSign.png
[FurniturePlaced] BiomatterChest.png
StarFruit.png

MilkBucket.png
IchorBucket.png
[Enemy] BiomatterCell.png
[NPC] SeaBunny.png
[NPC] SeaBunnyGold.png
[Consumable] DukeFillet.png
RiceBall.pngLifeJuice.png
[Consumable] UnderworldJam.png
StarfruitItem.pngTrMerchCoinBag.png
[Tool] FormshiftMirror.png

[Material] BiomatterBlob.png
CrimsonGem.pngSeaCrystal.pngEmptyVial.pngCursedSample.pngIchorSample.png

MechPole.pngMechHook.pngMechanicalSphere.png

Of course you can use the sprites listed here! Just notify me of your mod and credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
None at the moment, but I was part of the Additional Terraria Mod team, so expect see some sprites there.
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent. Most attempts are better than others.
Reworking my older sprites to be up to my current standards. Aside from that, I'll be focusing on studying art and college before I really make much progress in terms of new content.
My favorite designs would have to be my take on the Mechanical Armor and Stardust Whip!
Abuchi for their fan animation of the old Mechanical Armor
This Is Many and the Additional Terraria Mod Team for feedback

I hope these sprites brought a smile to your face or inspired you!

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it! In case you're interested, I used Mirsario's ArmorHelper. I highly recommend checking it out. It makes animating armor relatively easy, and even kinda fun!

Phew, I'm out of practice with spriting! Regardless, I managed to warm up with three new sprites!
index.php
index.php
index.php

Sorry I haven't been as active with pixel art as I used to be! Anyways, I hope my sprites bring a smile to your face!
Out of practice or not, these are great! You always manage to pull off that vanilla-adjacent style perfectly. Keep up the great work! :happy:

Another day, another batch of sprites made. This time around, I've mainly sprited a leather armor set, although there's some other sprites I've made, too.
ProwlerMask.png
ProwlerChestplate.png
ProwlerBoots.png

WoodenStand.png
RiceBall.png
RiceBlock.png
As always, I strive to make quality sprites that I'm interested in. Please credit me in your mod description if you decide to use one of my sprites.
Have a good day!

325765-758c37a59b8ca8789fd8805a9baae5d9.jpg
Anne's Sprites
327639-ad4b612b204f710f4ffe488eee27f2fc.jpg

Welcome to my sprite dump collection! In my free time, I make sprites, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, I can't code. At all. As such, I'll leave the sprites I make here for you and others to enjoy! I don't have a set schedule for when I make new sprites at the moment.

Of course you can! Just credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent at the moment.
I should probably finish spriting a mechanical furniture set. Although I do feel like spriting food and more weapons right now...
I'm really proud of how my Stardust Whip and Mechanical Armor designs turned out!

I hope these sprites brought a smile to your face!
Mainly resprited some of my older sprites I wasn't quite so proud of, but I have some new ones to present as well.
VortexDartRifle.png
StarFruit.png
GCMirror.png
BlowTorch.png
LuminiteFuel.png
CloverHairpin.png

After a two-month hiatus of spriting, I am back with a new title card thing for my sprites! Here it is!
AnnesSprites.png

I also have some more sprites added to the main thing, and fixed my clover pin sprite's pin.
LuminiteDart.pngFoamBlock.png

Here's to another great year of Terraria, everyone!

View attachment 333828 View attachment 353056 View attachment 353054
View attachment 333843

Welcome to my sprite dump collection! In my free time, I make sprites in my spare time, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, it turns out I'm not really that good at coding... So instead, here are my sprites that I have made! I don't have a set schedule for when I make new sprites at the moment, but I do plan on adding new sprites when I do!

Of course you can! Just credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I'm sorry, but I can't. Life is too busy for me at the moment. Feel free to use my sprites for your mod, though, provided you credit me in your mod's description!
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent at the moment. Most attempts are better than others.
Maybe work on a foam furniture set as well as some foam gear... I could really use the practice on more 'fantastical' stuff.
I'm really proud of how my Stardust Whip and Mechanical Armor designs turned out!

I have five new sprites designed and have updated my main post! I also fixed my Wooden Stand Sprite so that it's 2x2 pixels like my other sprites, woops! Now, with that out of the way, here are the newest additions to my sprite collection!

SpikeGuard.pngCrimsonGem.pngEmptyVial.pngCursedSample.pngIchorSample.png

As per usual, credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description if you decide to use these for your mod.
May your day be full of inspiration!

View attachment 333843

Welcome to my sprite dump collection! In my free time, I make sprites in my spare time, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, it turns out I'm not really that good at coding... So instead, here are my sprites that I have made! I don't have a set schedule for when I make new sprites at the moment, but I do plan on adding new sprites when I do!

I'm sorry, but I can't. Life is too busy for me at the moment. Feel free to use my sprites for your mod, though, provided you credit me in your mod's description!
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent at the moment. Most attempts are better than others.
Maybe work on a foam furniture set as well as some foam gear... I could really use the practice on more 'fantastical' stuff.

I'm back with a new update for the first time in four months! Now that I'm out of my art block and have more free time, I should be able to get back to working on this, and I've also updated my status to 'On Hold' while I contemplate allowing requests. So far, I have two new sprites and a rework. Now, onto the new sprites!

MechanicalSphere.pngIchorBucket.pngLifeOrb.png
I've also begun work on another, larger-scale re-sprite that will take some time. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy what I've sprited so far!

View attachment 333843

Of course you can! Just notify me of your mod and credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I'm sorry, but I can't. Life is too busy for me at the moment. Feel free to use my sprites for your mod, though, provided you notify me in these forums and credit me in your mod's description!
None as far as I know. I figured I'd answer this since I have answers to other questions regarding mods.

My first update in almost a year at this point, but I managed to create two more sprites. It's not a substantial update, but it's an update. Here's the new sprites: LifeJuice.pngNurseVD.png
Wow, I will use some of them in my mod!
Go ahead! I'd love to see how you use them!

View attachment 333843

Of course you can! Just notify me of your mod and credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
I'm actually already thinking of a mod team to join, but since life is busy for me, that's not a definite yes. Feel free to use my sprites for your mod, though, provided you notify me in these forums and credit me in your mod's description!
None at the moment, but I'll let you know if that changes. I figured I'd answer this since I have answers to other questions regarding mods.
Maybe a furniture set of some kind? I could really use the practice on more 'fantastical' stuff.

Finally got the motivation to make a new batch of sprites, this time with a theme: Foam!
Here are the whopping eight new* sprites I've made, in possibly my biggest update to my sprite collection yet!
*Disclaimer: Two of them are recolors. They exist primarily to explain the added detail to foam equipment I made to make them less uniform and dull.
FoamBlockOrange.png FoamChair.png FoamChairOrange.png FoamStaff.pngFoamGun.png FoamDart.png FoamDartSpiked.png FoamShield.png
I have added these colorful sprites to the main post for you to look at. Enjoy!

View attachment 407824 View attachment 353056 View attachment 353054 View attachment 407825View attachment 407820
Welcome to my sprite dump collection! I make sprites in my spare time, and although I was originally planning on making these for a mod, it turns out I'm not really that good at coding... So instead, here are my sprites that I have made! I am currently in the midst of revamping this post so that my older sprites are up to date with my current standards, although these updates have no set schedule.

Of course you can use the sprites listed here! Just notify me of your mod and credit me as Annihigamer in your mod description, thanks!
None at the moment, but I was part of the Additional Terraria Mod team, so expect see some sprites there.
I try to stick to vanilla-adjacent. Most attempts are better than others.
Reworking my older sprites to be up to my current standards. Aside from that, I'll be focusing on studying art and college before I really make much progress in terms of new content.
My favorite designs would have to be my take on the Mechanical Armor and Stardust Whip!

After some time off, I have reviewed my old sprites and have decided that I wish to revamp my older sprites. While I am proud of my old work, I also wish to update them to be up to my newer standards.
The following sprites have been updated so far:
LightCutter.pngConstellation.pngBlowTorch.pngLifeOrb.png

MechanicalHelmet.pngMechanicalChestplate.pngMechanicalGreaves.pngMechanicalLights.png

RiceBall.pngCrimsonGem.png
I also have two variations of a new sprite to show off as well- The two difference is the coloring and material of one area. One take is 'detailed,' while the other is more 'vanilla-like.'
GrimBident_Detailed.png (detailed) GrimBident_VanillaColor.png (vanilla)
Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom