tModLoader Annihilation Mod (Undergoing Soft Restart) [Help Needed]

Hope this lives for a year or two more at least.
Considering how determined I am to make the mod. And outright refusing to ever give up on it despite whatever happens, it won't truly die till I pull the plug on it, and I don't intend on that ever, considering this is my dream that I want to accomplish (Considering the fact this is only dream goal that is the most possible out of all of my dream goals I ever had. Since I love terraria so much)

Ansigma has been redesigned finally, after so long, and is more like a mix of Ansolar and Ansolatix, but more incomplete, keeping him consistent with his lore of being an incomplete incarnation of Ansolatix, and Ansolar being a failed clone that was repurposed as a guardian of the Crystium Sanctuary

Megnatar's Design is now finalized, with the help of Mjoonlight Star/Mjoon, who is now on the dev team again
2f05acfb-534d-47d4-b8de-ef700147c28f.jpg

So. This is major news for the mod. As seen on the post, the mod is undergoing a soft restart. Content is being cut down a considerable and good amount. Almost in half. And being condensed. Coding and spriting help is always appreciated for anyone wanting to be a dev or simply contribute to the mod. But for the time being. The page will be updated when I am confident enough to say that pre-hm is settled on. As well as the update plan

For the record. The mod isn't dead. Develop is still just really damn slow. Slower than I like, but of course. With nothing pushing the mod forward, no one doing anything. Comes with me having no driving force to keep prioritizing on the mod, and keep working on it, since I would just be making stuff that won't be worked on. So, if anyone knows coding and would like to help out, please shoot me a message, either on here or on discord, which my discord tag is "deltabecnoir" oh and for any spriters, help is also appreciated, especially for when it comes to tiles and armor (Two things I cannot really do, due to simply not understanding how to do them and struggling to)

Back
Top Bottom