tModLoader Annihilation Mod (Undergoing Soft Restart) [Help Needed]

Delta Bec Noir

Wall of Flesh
New Icon.png

The Annihilation Mod

[Currently Undergoing a Soft Restart]

This mod is still heavily work in progress and much is subject to change, and progress is slow, but with some help if you so wish to help, we can work together to make this mod a reality. I do not wish to become popular and recognized, I only wish to give people a new experience, something else to do and enjoy. Dev applications are always open on the discord server, and I am currently looking for Coders and Spriters to help out due to slow progress on both ends.

[Coders and Spriters Needed]
{For the record, we aren't accepting any more Composers. Prov is our main Composer, and Slinkycoil is a secondary pop-in Composer}
{PS: We have an ALT OST now, that is terraria styled, if you can do that kind of style, you can contribute to it}

Planned Content:
Will update when we are certain of our updated and fixed direction.

[Current Update Plan]
Redoing the Update Plan.

Devs:
Delta Bec Noir (The owner of course) [Spriter/Concept Artist]
TailstheFox92 [Co-Owner?]
wl041204/Slinkycoil [Coder/Composer]
Provisio/Provgm [Main Composer]
Dorirā [Spriter]
Slayer/Juice [Concept Artist]
Chinzilla [Coder]
Manzello [Spriter/Coder/Alt OST Composer]
Mjoonlight Star/Mjoon [Spriter/Concept Artist]

Contributors:

Join the Annihilation Mod Official Discord Server!

[Latest Progress Video: No new videos yet]

Last edited:
All boss images have been updated with their new designs and sprites (new megnatar resprite is pending right now) and for the record, anyone who is willing to join the dev team can join in freely, as long as they apply for dev and give examples or something (its recommended)

Last edited:
This is beyond Impressive, It might replace calamity and some other mods for me
And thanks, we are trying to get as much progress as we can, even if it's not much in such a slow amount of time. Though that last bit is up to debate we ain't there just yet, maybe by the next few version's the mod could get close to that point :D

Made small updates to the dev list, included 2 others while taking one off due to them leaving the team because of complicated issues (Unable to help the mod because of losing their computer)

Version 0.1/0.14 is now finished after a lot of time, reasons for why this took so long to do was, mainly motivation related from myself and chin ending up in coders block a couple times. And moonlight star had gotten their computer working again, and had made the new boss sprites for Megnatar, Ansolar, and Ansigma (I did a small thing with moonlight star/mjoon's megnatar resprite, and it was the lens flare animation, to finish the sprite off so it wasn't just bland)
And for right now we are taking a break from developing the mod, since i have been focusing on it a lot. and had ran into serious motivation problems, and i am putting my focus onto helping mjoon and chin and slinky, and on a discord thing i was working on that has nothing to do with terraria

and for the record, everything is subject to change in the future. but here is something to look forward in version 0.2, The Crystium Caverns will be added, along with more crystium enemies and current in-game ones spawning there and having ansolar be fought there properly, and the adding more pre-hardmode content, such as including the remaining pre-hardmode bosses such as Kulvectus, Oceanic Terror, and Etralium. And 0.3 will mark the beginning of major hardmode stuff, while still fleshing out pre-hardmode

and one final note. if you have any questions ask them here or in the discord server, whether it be about anything planned, or anything in the current version, such as criticism, if there is anything we should change, add, remove, etc

so progress on annihilation mod is rather slow right now, but trust me. there is some progress in the background going on, again it's slow, but it's progress nonetheless, and here is a hint of the next boss to be worked on. "The seer lurks about, within dark skies, and it hungers" and for the record, version 0.2 will be A LOT bigger than 0.1, also i plan on releasing a smaller version to fix all problems there was on the first version, such as reducing spawn rates and lowering health stats on ansolar (such as the claws and shield fragments) as they were a bit too high for expert mode, but with the version 0.2 we have no deadline so we can take as much time that is needed to make the version good. and things to expect in it is [New Ansolar Theme, adding the rest of the pre-hardmode crystium gear, more enemies, and just a lot more items in general)

Main mod description has been finally updated after all this time, cause my braincell deprived head forgot to change it for the longest time
679204844309053441.png

Also lost a spriter cause of, some things I prefer to not say (Nothing bad just, some complications). I am now the only active spriter essentially, which was the case multiple times in the past

So, we are having a slight crisis in terms of progress. We don't have any active coders, and my coding abilities are insanely limited to very basic items and stat tweaking/balancing. If anyone knows how to code, your help would be greatly appreciated, since it is impossible to develop any future versions of the mod without any coders that know how to code stuff such as projectiles, town npcs, enemies and stuff, original weapons, world gen, etc. If you'd like to apply to become a dev, join our discord server and submit an application, dev applications are always open

We have a new version finished finally. Not a big update but a small one, i will put it up in about 9 hours, at 10am pst (no it won't be on the mod browser or anything yet, not until we are confident in a 100% release on the browser, which may not be until tmod 1.4 is done and such)

Back
Top Bottom