Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

That one is tricky, and the info we have right now would point to no being the safest answer at the moment.
How come? I would have naturally assumed the Japanese stuff was covered by the rule change as well if you hadn't said otherwise. What is to be gained by prohibiting it?
Same with the removed items; what's the issue with players making mods to restore it?

How come? I would have naturally assumed the Japanese stuff was covered by the rule change as well if you hadn't said otherwise. What is to be gained by prohibiting it?
Same with the removed items; what's the issue with players making mods to restore it?
I'm not sure of these answers flarn, sorry.

Why are Biome Key Molds not allowed to be re-added via mods? I can sorta see with the other items, but not the key molds.

Also, is there gonna be anything done about the original Zapinator now that there's two variants of it in the game?

Currently, there's this mod on the tModLoader mod browser called "Unused items now Used" and it adds a few of those items you mentioned.
Thanks for the info on this. Currently, I don’t see that mod having a thread on the forums, which is really our (TCF forum staff) only governance. If it’s on the modbrowser it would be something for the tModLoader team to look over, and that would be their decision.

hey am i allowed to add the Scythe and soul scythe if i rework them heavily normal early hardmode weapon releases a spinning death when attack button is let go its thrown like a boomerang. the soul one is a post plant weapon that acts as an upgrade that also fires spirits along with the reworked form of the scythe changes.

People, maybe someone knows the name of the mod, which has two cool katanas with interesting mechanics
Not sure, but you can do a search in the Released Mods or the WIP Mods section, or ask in the General Mod Discussion: Client/Server Mods & Tools

hey am i allowed to add the Scythe and soul scythe if i rework them heavily normal early hardmode weapon releases a spinning death when attack button is let go its thrown like a boomerang. the soul one is a post plant weapon that acts as an upgrade that also fires spirits along with the reworked form of the scythe changes.
The Scythe and Soul Scythe are of the few removed items that cannot be ported, so no, you cannot. If you want to create your own, entirely new and original, scythe-like weapon (without using the Scythe or Soul Scythe sprite, even if you “rework” the sprite) that’s fine.

Not sure, but you can do a search in the Released Mods or the WIP Mods section, or ask in the General Mod Discussion: Client/Server Mods & Tools

The Scythe and Soul Scythe are of the few removed items that cannot be ported, so no, you cannot. If you want to create your own, entirely new and original, scythe-like weapon (without using the Scythe or Soul Scythe sprite, even if you “rework” the sprite) that’s fine.
ok got it

Back
Top Bottom