Texture Pack Annoying Dog from Undertale replaces the Bunny

MasterworkStone

Duke Fishron
This version is no longer updated, for an updated version visit the steam workshop page here.

The other day someone necro'd a thread from 2016 that had three texture replacements in it.
One of these textures had me interested, but Terraria's code has changed since 2016, and so that sprite didn't work anymore. On top of that it was extremely outdated.
So I spent a couple not only making it work with the current game, but also creating 59 new textures to accompany it.

Now I bring you the Annoying Dog from Undertale as a replacement for the Bunny, now complete with:
Gold, Halloween, Corrupt, Christmas, Party, Crimson, Explosive, and Gem versions to match every type of Bunny.
annoyingdogs.png

Update: Now includes caged versions! I had made inventory sprites for the cages, but I had forgotten to actually resprite the placed objects.
Tiles_275.png

I didn't change the Bunny Statue because it shares a sprite sheet with every other statue.

Credits to Durrani19 for their original Annoying Dog sprite.

Attachments

• Annoying Dog is Bunny.zip
    144.7 KB · Views: 2,781
Last edited:
yes, but it didnt show up only the pictures did and not the real code, and it doesn't show up in the game

very cool, just made an account to say i like this texture pack a bit too much. does the annoying dog thing apply to the pet bunny?

The other day someone necro'd a thread from 2016 that had three texture replacements in it.
One of these textures had me interested, but Terraria's code has changed since 2016, and so that sprite didn't work anymore. On top of that it was extremely outdated.
So I spent a couple not only making it work with the current game, but also creating 59 new textures to accompany it.

Now I bring you the Annoying Dog from Undertale as a replacement for the Bunny, now complete with:
Gold, Halloween, Corrupt, Christmas, Party, Crimson, Explosive, and Gem versions to match every type of Bunny.
View attachment 280341
Update: Now includes caged versions! I had made inventory sprites for the cages, but I had forgotten to actually resprite the placed objects.
View attachment 280442
I didn't change the Bunny Statue because it shares a sprite sheet with every other statue.

Credits to Durrani19 for their original Annoying Dog sprite.
What about the bunny summoning item you get from the carrot?

the annoying dog with dynamite is basically my feather worthy master mode experience In multiplayer, my friends and I have nuked each other multiple times using bunnies

Back
Top Bottom