Annoying Noises (The zombie yells)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klokinator

Terrarian
So, I'm playing on PC, and the zombie yells when they're in the area (HRAAARGH, YERGH, RAWR, etc) are really loud and obnoxious. Problem is, adjusting the sound doesn't seem to do much. They're like, 300% louder than every other sound ingame. How do I lower the audio for them?

Zombies annoying? Honestly the only sound I find even slightly harsh on the ears is Duke Fishron's squeal of death, but it fits :p

Turn off in-game sounds, have an MP3 player running in he background. That's how I fixed Terraria's sounds and music...

I have no idea why, but the ambient sounds keep turning back on every time I go to play Terraria. It's always at 100% too.

Mind you, I just dislike Terraria music and the fucafowangkaobonero lava children. Everything else is fine.

That 'dink' you hear when your mana replenishes, It's not annoying on its own but only when your using the Terra Blade

I'm just hoping there's a sound file I can edit with wavepad or some other sound editor to make those zombie screams less annoying.

I keep hearing about these "lava children"... where are they?

It really does exist, but I won't tell you what it is because the instance I realised, it annoys me to hell (and out of hell).

If you are near lava and have headphones, you should faintly hear child voices. It is an ambient sound that got recorded with the lava sound...I assume...somehow.

Zombies knocking on my doors when I'm too busy crafting or building to slaughter them. It increases with time too until the night is over, what a pain.

I didn't really make this topic as a "let's complain about every noise that aggravates us", it was more of a "hey how do I alter the audio?" type of thread.

lava children are great, i dunno what you guys are so scared over

it's fun to hear my killings laugh back at me when i kill my friends npcs

and that's what i would say before THIS LITTLE :red:ER

uaBpf78.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom