Items Another Informational Accessory

I Like Your Hat

Terrarian
I'm someone who likes to cleanse my world completely or atleast limit where the evil biomes go so a gadget telling me how many evil blocks are around me in a clentaminator range would be awesome. The gadget would be sold by the Traveling Merchant for about 1 platinum and would be in the rare section of the sold items much like the pet items. The status message would be: There are no Corruption/Crimson blocks around you, There are X Corruption/Crimson blocks around you.

Agree.

Although I don't care about purifying the entire world, but when you try to purify a certain area, and you miss 1-2 blocks, then it all gets corrupted again, so, something like this could be useful in such cases.

But I wonder, if it's sold by the traveling merchant, you might don't have it, when you want it, so, how about giving it a crafting recipe as well? (still sold by the traveling merchant too, but if you're not lucky you could just craft one yourself)
How about something like 50 cogs and 50 purification powder? (or is that too cheap?) (alternatively add all 4 types of thrown powder (let's say, 15 each) to make it more interesting?

By the way, if we're at it, there could be a potion that shows corrupted (and hallowed) blocks, the same way as spelunker potion shows ores and other treasures, so, when this gadget says "1 currupt block around" you are more likely to see where it is, and won't just mindlessly spray the whole place with 100 units of green solution.

That would be pretty handy. I personally never bother messing with biomes, but I think there could be a lot more tools to highlight and clean world evil biomes, considering that the job right now is more tedium than progression.

Back
Top Bottom