PC "Another player approaches..."

Pickanick

Terrarian
Hello, my name is Nick, I like sandbox games like Terraria (duh lol) and Minecraft.
I tend to stick to older fps games like CS:GO and Halo. (mostly cause of my old laptop :p)
I used to be on the Terraria forums back in middle school but that account is lost ops.

- = ] About me [ = -
I enjoy all genres of music as I write songs of my own I take inspiration from everywhere.
My favorite color is Navy Red (marroon lol) or any shade of green, blue-green, cyan, etc.
My favorite food is fried rice (or white rice) along with cooked noodles, but if I'm lazy I'll go for anything like a burrito or pizza tbh :D.
I tend to be forgetful or slow but I'm always up for learning new things!!!

- = ] History with the game [ = -
Terraria has always been this little game that was bigger on the inside (a doctor who fan yEEt) and for the past 8 years I've been playing it I've decided to make a new Forum account.
This game will always be in my heart. Thanks to my friends in middle school who showed me this game, even though at the time I didn't have a computer I would still love to hear about their stories (LOVE YOU TYLER & ZACK) but later on, I found new friends that could carry that adventure with me and oh BOI what fun times those were. That first Golem fight was legendary!:cool:

- = ] Future Endevors [ = -
Though Youtube I found many fellow Terrarians.
This year I have set a goal to make at least 40 videos in 4 months time just to see how it goes and if people enjoy what I enjoy making. (

- = ] Thanks for having me :passionate: [ = -
I hope you all will enjoy all the content I post on here: buildings, etc. cause that's what I want to share.
Thank you for stopping by, My name's
Nick. KEEP ON DIGGIN TERRARIANS! ;)

PS: I know my icon is blank I'm having a friend draw me one XP​

Well, welcome to the Terraria forums! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! I hope we will meet again on the forums! And keep on digging Nick!

Welcome to the forums, Nick.
I hope things go well for you and maybe you get something better than your current laptop.
Would you like a dragon?

Hello, my name is Nick, I like sandbox games like Terraria (duh lol) and Minecraft.
I tend to stick to older fps games like CS:GO and Halo. (mostly cause of my old laptop :p)
I used to be on the Terraria forums back in middle school but that account is lost ops.

- = ] About me [ = -
I enjoy all genres of music as I write songs of my own I take inspiration from everywhere.
My favorite color is Navy Red (marroon lol) or any shade of green, blue-green, cyan, etc.
My favorite food is fried rice (or white rice) along with cooked noodles, but if I'm lazy I'll go for anything like a burrito or pizza tbh :D.
I tend to be forgetful or slow but I'm always up for learning new things!!!

- = ] History with the game [ = -
Terraria has always been this little game that was bigger on the inside (a doctor who fan yEEt) and for the past 8 years I've been playing it I've decided to make a new Forum account.
This game will always be in my heart. Thanks to my friends in middle school who showed me this game, even though at the time I didn't have a computer I would still love to hear about their stories (LOVE YOU TYLER & ZACK) but later on, I found new friends that could carry that adventure with me and oh BOI what fun times those were. That first Golem fight was legendary!:cool:

- = ] Future Endevors [ = -
Though Youtube I found many fellow Terrarians.
This year I have set a goal to make at least 40 videos in 4 months time just to see how it goes and if people enjoy what I enjoy making. (

- = ] Thanks for having me :passionate: [ = -
I hope you all will enjoy all the content I post on here: buildings, etc. cause that's what I want to share.
Thank you for stopping by, My name's
Nick. KEEP ON DIGGIN TERRARIANS! ;)

PS: I know my icon is blank I'm having a friend draw me one XP​
Hi there @Pickanick, very fun intro, thanks for sharing with us. :merchantsmile:Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom