tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Hello, I have a problem that only happens to me with your mod, it is when I enter my world and it is that the bar of the map and inventory objects disappears and it only happens with your mod. could you help me with that?

Hello, I have a problem with the talent tree, when I pump damage to weapons (not to a bow), the damage does not increase, it remains the same, you pump a branch with armor or health, it does not increase either, as if I'm wasting points.

So idk why im having this issue but i cant seem to use my evolution points on any of my weapons, i can open the tree and it says i have the points but it will not let me use them. Does anyone know why?

Hi folks, at the moment i am stuck at level 1001 and many monsters are far above level 1000 (around level 1200). I can't kill the stronger monsters and i don't get any more exp. I am still before moon lord.
Any tips?
Edit: I managed to figure i out. In the skill tree was another route that unlocks exp gain after reaching level 1000. It's fixed now. Still, the exp gain is far to much.
I may be necroing an old question, but where in the skill tree is this other route? I've hit the level limit too, but thought it was designed that way?

I may be necroing an old question, but where in the skill tree is this other route? I've hit the level limit too, but thought it was designed that way?
IIRC it should be straight down from the center. You take some limit breaking talent and it opens the tree downward. You'll have to respec if you didn't take any talents from the bottom center branch to reach the end.

IIRC it should be straight down from the center. You take some limit breaking talent and it opens the tree downward. You'll have to respec if you didn't take any talents from the bottom center branch to reach the end.
MANY thanks for that! :D
One thing that I do note after creating a "broken" character is that damage seems to cap out at 2,000,000,000. If you break this limit it resets to 0! (Still, 2.000.000.000 is TRUELY broken! **grin**)

I can't add any equipment points for some reason, at a point it did let me but as soon as I got level 20 ~ it just stopped. I can't reset them, I can't spend them, I can see the tree's and whatnot but can't interact with them. I can use the stat tree to add VIT and SPR however

This is Great, I love the mod, but I keep having an issue where when I try to upgrade my weapons or armor, it just shows the backround blue, it has done this for a while, but I used to be able to just zoom out to find where I was but that isn't working anymore
Edit: I think a way to fix this is by making a "reset view" button or whatever to reset the potion of the things to the center of the screen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom