tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Do any mods interfere with this mod? Because the custom hotbar in the bottom left doesn't show up.. My modpack's mods are: https://imgur.com/a/zhvrPsh

Having the same issue, as soon as I log in the world (SinglePlayer) the mod interface blinks and then vanishes, leaving only a small purple rectangle at the bottom left of the screen.
TqPqer9.png

Delete the file "Settings.Json" in "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\AnRPG"
it'll reset the value and should display the UI again, if it's continue to bug, I advice you join de discord so I can ask depper question

Didn´t work for me.

Also, when engaging the Old One´s Army event the portals disappear if they´re on my screen. As soon as I see them they disappear after the event start, if they´re off-screen the spawns keep coming normally.

Last edited:
Do u can fix the segments summon like a Mechworm's Staff of the Calamity ? After Ascending minions grows separate of the segment like a basic minion.

This problem does not occur in the Stardust Dragon.

Last edited:
I like the weapon ascension and weapon xp gain in the mod but dont like the npc, boss or player leveling aspects,
as well as the fact that sometimes worm mobs/bosses wont spawn at all once the world is leveled up enough.
I saw a post on the forum that i can tune the mod to disable all other parts except the item/weapon leveling in the config file,
but I have turned the json file into a txt file, changed all but the itemmodifer setting to false,
saved changes, changed it back into a json file, and replaced the original file with the changed file,
but it never works and the changes are reset upon running terraria.
The json file im editing is in documents\MyGames\Terraria\Modloader\ModConfigs\AnRPG\Setting.json.

Please help and explain what I might be doing wrong

edit: plexusdumenton can you please release a mod which is just the weapon leveling if possible?

Last edited:
I like the weapon ascension and weapon xp gain in the mod but dont like the npc, boss or player leveling aspects,
as well as the fact that sometimes worm mobs/bosses wont spawn at all once the world is leveled up enough.
I saw a post on the forum that i can tune the mod to disable all other parts except the item/weapon leveling in the config file,
but I have turned the json file into a txt file, changed all but the itemmodifer setting to false,
saved changes, changed it back into a json file, and replaced the original file with the changed file,
but it never works and the changes are reset upon running terraria.
The json file im editing is in documents\MyGames\Terraria\Modloader\ModConfigs\AnRPG\Setting.json.

Please help and explain what I might be doing wrong

edit: plexusdumenton can you please release a mod which is just the weapon leveling if possible?
Config file should allow to disable all that
if you are using beta version, check the config options

I looked in the settings for this mod, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing this and how I can change it.
I had beaten the game with this mod and it was genuinely really fun, then I decided to do my own kind of "New Game Plus" where I create a new character and give it some QoL accessories such as the fishing kit and architect gizmo pack. The issue is, this mod levels all of the creatures and NPCs to around 200-500 as if I've beaten many bosses or am that level. I currently can't level up and it's nearly impossible to even play the game at this rate.

Is there a setting I can change to make enemies level closer to my own?

This mod is a fun addition imo but i have this bug which makes me too powerful, i think whenever i kill many enemies that are stacked ontop of eachother my weapon levels up alot and becomes very strong to the point that i dont want to use it anymore since it one-hits everything.

I looked in the settings for this mod, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing this and how I can change it.
I had beaten the game with this mod and it was genuinely really fun, then I decided to do my own kind of "New Game Plus" where I create a new character and give it some QoL accessories such as the fishing kit and architect gizmo pack. The issue is, this mod levels all of the creatures and NPCs to around 200-500 as if I've beaten many bosses or am that level. I currently can't level up and it's nearly impossible to even play the game at this rate.

Is there a setting I can change to make enemies level closer to my own?

Sorry for late reply, Enemy Bonus level are gained each time you kill an boss for the first time and is linked to the WORLD, if you realy want to keep plying on the world use the "NpclevelMultiplier" with low multiplier (like 0.1)

The scaling in this mod seems to be a bit whack

I know of that and the beta version (1.3.b11 ) change a lot of the acutal balance toward better result ^^"

Hi!
Is this mod multiplayer compatible?
Me and 2 of my friends wanted to play Terraria with this mod but it caused some kind of desync.
When one dropped an item on the ground it blinked intensely and vanished. This happened to all of the items we dropped.
That is not the main problem though. Things you mined underground also vanished before you got it. Some mobs also dissapeared and the reappeared at a later time.

Really wanted to play with this because it was so much fun last year when I tried it. Hope these issuses aren't permanent! :)

Hi!
Is this mod multiplayer compatible?
Me and 2 of my friends wanted to play Terraria with this mod but it caused some kind of desync.
When one dropped an item on the ground it blinked intensely and vanished. This happened to all of the items we dropped.
That is not the main problem though. Things you mined underground also vanished before you got it. Some mobs also dissapeared and the reappeared at a later time.

Really wanted to play with this because it was so much fun last year when I tried it. Hope these issuses aren't permanent! :)

Actualy, thuis is a bug fixed on the 1.3 beta, if you wish to play with you friend, use the mod with tmod 0.11 beta 1 or 2 and AnRpg 1.3.b11

is it possible for us to change the skill tree at all? for example, change this Screenshot - 8598056c592e155519c8aa330fa874b2 - Gyazo from 50 to 25 or make it cost 2 points instead of 4
Not yet

Do you have any plans on fixing the Multiplayer Compatability in the next month or so?
The Beta sounds like a bit of trouble.

I managed to get it working, didn't take long to figure out what to do. However, the balancing in this mod is way off. The bosses are soo easy :( But this mod is still fun tho because of the item tree, mainly. :)

Do you have any plans on fixing the Multiplayer Compatability in the next month or so?
The Beta sounds like a bit of trouble.
Multiplayer compatability and end of experimental when Tmod beta end and release the stable 0.11 version
Since the news change to Another RPGMOD use the 0.11 changes

I managed to get it working, didn't take long to figure out what to do. However, the balancing in this mod is way off. The bosses are soo easy :( But this mod is still fun tho because of the item tree, mainly. :)
Boss still too ez, which version was you on, what are the boss that give you the least difficulty, are xp gain too high ?

Multiplayer compatability and end of experimental when Tmod beta end and release the stable 0.11 version
Since the news change to Another RPGMOD use the 0.11 changes
Boss still too ez, which version was you on, what are the boss that give you the least difficulty, are xp gain too high ?

I was on version AnRpg 1.3.b11. For example the slime king is a lot easier in your mod. In vanilla it is quite possible to die against him. With your mod it is almost impossible. You gain so much armor and hp that you almost cannot die. The life steal on the weapons likely needs to be nerfed aswell. What I would like to see is the world reacting to the player level. Maybe it does this atm but if so it needs to increase more.

Maybe there should be a harder mode or something? Don't take me wrong, this is quite possibly the greatest Terraria mod still. It is just way too unbalanced.

I was on version AnRpg 1.3.b11. For example the slime king is a lot easier in your mod. In vanilla it is quite possible to die against him. With your mod it is almost impossible. You gain so much armor and hp that you almost cannot die. The life steal on the weapons likely needs to be nerfed aswell. What I would like to see is the world reacting to the player level. Maybe it does this atm but if so it needs to increase more.

Maybe there should be a harder mode or something? Don't take me wrong, this is quite possibly the greatest Terraria mod still. It is just way too unbalanced.

Hardmode could be quite possible with a ingame config
Adding level offset (additive) could also help fix the issue
I could also Increase base damage of boss to be stronger
I'll nerf a bit the lifesteal on weapon
Should I nerf the Health recovery speed or the ammount ?

Hardmode could be quite possible with a ingame config
Adding level offset (additive) could also help fix the issue
I could also Increase base damage of boss to be stronger
I'll nerf a bit the lifesteal on weapon
Should I nerf the Health recovery speed or the ammount ?
I have to say that I'm not sure what makes me almost invulnerable. I'm guessing the dmg from the bosses is too low. Or there could be the thing about health recovery speed. The amount of health one gains is also too much. Maybe there is something wierd about the armour gain? Idk :/

Back
Top Bottom