tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Здравствуйте, у меня есть одна такая проблема, что при установке мода нельзя кидать бомбы, светящиеся палочки, гранаты и тому подобное?

I'm going to assume the author has abandoned the forums for this mod, recently got an update and he hasn't logged in, in over a year.
Welp, another discord-excusive mod, anything said here will likely not be heard

So after quite a while digging around i would like to post some answers that a lot of guys like me where searching.

1. To see in game commands available, you can type /help which will give you a list of available commands this mod has with explanations. (you will most likely need to scroll to the top to see them)
2. To upgrade weapons and armor you need to assign a hotkey so go see controls. After you have to hold the item, press the button and item tree will open.
3. Those ascending points you see can be spent in the item tree together with evolution points. Just have to unlock the node first or have it at the start. (you can use /itemtree which will re roll upgrade tree and maybe give you an ascend node right away which costs money as well)

Hope it helps someone!

Hey!! I have been playing around with the mod for a while now and I wanted to ask if there is a way to adjust the rarity of my items to adjust the modifiers. I don't really wanna make, like, 30 items for the right item modifier od be defeated by -20% vitality on my rare, but vital accessory.

Many thanks!:dryadgrin:

Edit: I... found it out. It's a command!

im just start using this mods and create a new character + world, but why enemies and npc start at lv 100++
and their attacks 2mil damage.

Hello, I was wondering if this mod modifies the bosses of other mods (for example, the Ancients Awakened) and also if there is a way to move the life bar because I play on a laptop and the screen is a bit small. Sorry if it's misspelled, I'm not very good at English

Please can you make the Bard class in class system and weapon tree, Thorium have only stats like agility to grow up, but stats of weapons and buffs are missed to play with the Bard class.

Hi folks, at the moment i am stuck at level 1001 and many monsters are far above level 1000 (around level 1200). I can't kill the stronger monsters and i don't get any more exp. I am still before moon lord.
Any tips?
Edit: I managed to figure i out. In the skill tree was another route that unlocks exp gain after reaching level 1000. It's fixed now. Still, the exp gain is far to much.

Last edited:
I don't mean to bump, but is there any reason why the framerate randomly locks at 30 fps with this mod? The temporary fix is opening the pause menu...sometimes.

hi, i'll just get to the point, this mod is great, i really like it, but there's quite a few bugs, first one i've found: some creatures spawn incorrectly (skeletron's doesn't have hands) or don't spawn at all (king slime's small slimes, some calamity npcs), i also tried out the edited version of this mod which would prevent skeletron from spawning when talking to the old man

second bug: i used the cheat sheet to find out which mod was causing these problems and found out that some calamity weapons would start with a +(random number), these can still be leveled up but you'd lose as many evolution points as the initial +(random number), also the weapon's name would be: Megalodon +6 +13, first number is the random initial number, second one is the actual level of the weapon, also these weapons had really high max levels, instead of the usual level 0/5 they had level 0/50 or 0/45 (didn't check if all the weapons i took had this problem as well)

third bug: enemy npc levels (excluding bosses) won't scale, i don't know if this is intentional or not, but this makes farming harder because zombies and slimes are level 10-20, blood zombies are level 30-40, drippers are level 80-90 while bosses would be level 150 or so, sometimes they have greater levels because they get alpha rank or other ones

fourth bug: the armor penetration doesn't work correctly, i assume that damage is calculated by reducing all enemy armor by the percentage specified by the weapon, what it actually does is multiply the damage the weapon does, i had a minion that would deal 70 damage, it hit an enemy that had around 130 armor, and i had a weapon with 20% armor penetration, the minion dealt a little over 1150 damage points

fifth bug: the %damage increase by %health lost by the enemy also doesn't work correctly, if the enemy has full hp it's fine, but when it's been hit once the damage increase acts as if the enemy always has 0% health giving you the full buff

sixth bug: again i don't know if this is intentional or not but as you saw in the fourth bug my minion had the same attributes as the weapon i had in my hand, my weapon had armor penetration while the minion's staff had a xp bonus, basically the modifiers from whatever weapon you have selected in your hotbar will modify all damage you or your minions deal

this mod is great, bugs 4-6 don't really bother me, bug 2 miiiiight have happened because i took the weapons from the cheat sheet instead of crafting them, not all calamity weapons had the extra +number, bug 1 and 3 are the ones that really make me wanna quit this mod cuz i had to increase mob damage and hp, also increased the level multiplier but eventually they were too weak and gave little xp

i have a few recommendations:
- add a way to reforge the rarity, normally you'd need to reforge the weapon with goblin npc, but it'd be super hard to get vanilla legendary modifier and also get legendary object rarity because every reforge both are randomized and the item's xp is reset, if you can also add a way to reroll the modifiers added by this mod it would be great, for balancing reasons i think that the item's xp being reset is fine
- i don't like the item level tree, they are too random and sometimes you get bad trees that mostly have xp bonuses and/or attack speed, i think it'd be great if you could choose without restrictions which aspect you want to upgrade, maybe using a system similar to the character stats one
- boost hp regen, it's too low, healing 20hp per second while having 1400 max hp takes quite a while
- there's a way to increase the amount of healing that hearts dropped by enemies give based on your max hp, i don't know about coding, but i've definitely seen rpg mods with this function, if this is implemented you'd have to take away the perk that summons hearts by obvious reasons

i think that's it, and sorry for the huge text lol

Hello everyone, I have a problem with item skills and stats. I played with Calamity and found Archerfish with 280 damage on beginen and on 80 lvl - 40% xp in skill tree. But after reenter, weapon damage decreased as well as the received xp of the skill. Is a normal?

Hello! I liked your work, but there are many disadvantages (but there are more pluses), now I’ll tell you:
1) pumping in characteristics by one point ... somehow it’s not very convenient, so I ask you to make it so that you can download characteristics by 10.20 ,30..100 points at once, not one at a time
2) when a fight with goblins starts, it happens that the character just freezes and cannot move, you can’t even enter the menu, you have to close the game, which means the last save was a long time ago, I still haven’t found out why this is happening, I hope you understand!
3)when you enter hardmode, monsters appear 50+ levels higher, I just switched to hardmode with lvl 190, and I am attacked by a slug with level 250+ and hp like a boss, but I only have weapons up to hardmode, I understand that this is an RPG, but I didn’t come to play dark souls.
4) a lot of gear in hardmode (but they are very cool and even awesome), what is not even used in pre-hardmode, because there is a replacement for them, I want to say that there are few things in pre-hardmode, which cannot be said about hardmode.
This is only a small part of what I have listed, but even so, the mod turned out to be very cool! and by the way, can you tell me why I upgraded the warrior branch in the talent tree and there are a lot of numbers about melee damage, but it’s not there, it’s not added to weapons from the word with everything, I upgraded the talent where hp should decrease and damage increase, but not then there is no other, tell me, is it so conceived or is there some kind of bug with me?

Back
Top Bottom