tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Hey i was wondering if you could (if you haven't already) add a npc that will reroll the item rarity but not the mods, maybe at a more expensive cost then just rerolling.

Last edited:
Salut plexus, i hope you did get a new place to live, also on the skill tree whenever i try to up the spirit perk, i got -2 au lieu de +2. Can you help, please. Merci et have une bonne journée :)

J'vais parler fr, ce sera plus simple pour moi la, donc en clair, le bug est purement visuel sur le mod de base, donc concretement si je choisis de le jouer tel quel, je gagne quand meme les points dans le skill Spirit ? By the way, i looked at your art, and it's quite impressive ! you definitely got talent !

J'vais parler fr, ce sera plus simple pour moi la, donc en clair, le bug est purement visuel sur le mod de base, donc concretement si je choisis de le jouer tel quel, je gagne quand meme les points dans le skill Spirit ? By the way, i looked at your art, and it's quite impressive ! you definitely got talent !
oui les stats sont bien appliqué, c'est juste une petite erreur de formule pour récupéré la valeurs.
Je te conseil aussi de prendre la verison experimental (1.3), en réalité elle est moins bugger que la version actuel, mais vue qu'il y a pas mal de chose prévus pour la 1.3 qui ne sont pas dedans elle reste en experimental ^^'
(et il y a un gros changement d'équilibrage donc je suis aussi ouvert au retours sur ça)
et merci :p

Hi Plexus, it looks like the latest update to the DBZMOD changed the names for a bunch of the variables that control the ki stats, which seems to have broken this mod. This is the error that I'm getting with both of your mods loaded at the same time:

[19:37:33] [19/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered when trying to load a world
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'DBZMOD.MyPlayer.KiMaxMult'.
at AnotherRpgMod.RPGModule.Entities.RPGPlayer.IncreaseDBZKi(Player player)
at AnotherRpgMod.RPGModule.Entities.RPGPlayer.PreUpdateBuffs() in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AnotherRpgMod\RPGModule\Entities\RPGPlayer.cs:line 616
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdateBuffs(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Thanks

there is a bug where, if you start the dungeon defenders event in multiplayer everything just stops functioning. you no longer gain exp from kills and it doesn't progress. it works fine solo though

there is huge bug in MP, aven after hours and hours of searching I haven't found the cause of this
about DBZmod, the current devbuild is unstable, realy WIP, and is ported to tmod 0.11, so I don't think I'll be able to fix this for 0.10 tmodloader

Found a bug that drain hp from enemy nearby will drain Eternia Crystal (NPC) and Mysterious Portal(through its hp bar is invisible)

Written through Google translator.
Noticed such problems. Most summoner poles from different mods do not gain experience, only vanilla.
Having 300 defenses in the prehardmode, I get 1 unit damage. No one can penetrate me normally, including bosses. Now I switched to hardmode, the same problems with damage for me. Level 187. Even with armor I go with the old, there is no sense to wear something newer. Two skills do not work correctly to increase the number of summoned creatures. It is necessary to periodically drop them, and pump over again, to take into account the increase in creatures.
https://prnt.sc/mhuj4x

P.S.The idea of pumping weapons is great! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
not sure if this has been asked already but how does this work with big mods like Thorium or Calamity? and is it safe to add to an existing game or is it one of those mods you start a playthrough with?

honestly, copatible with any content mod, calamity is a bit offbalance, due to calamity being calamity, and current release of the mod not yet compatible with thorium custom damage (will change next release)
you better start a playthrought with, but nothing prevent you start a new run, using config to reduce npc level at begining until you reach a correct level

Back
Top Bottom