tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Yes in the config file you can swap to the old system
Yea I've noticed some value change upon reload, Have no idea where it's come from

Hey! Me and friend of mine really love to play your mode, but there is a problem - ultimate lags while fighting Eater of Worlds (at point when we have a lot of splitted parts of EOW). At some point one of us start to receive ebonstone like 1000 per second so after defeating EOW we need to restart server bcs a lot of problems occures.
I have pretty nice PC to prevent any lags in any game. I have some another mods but i've played with them a long time ago and everything was just fine. Hope you are able to help me bcs your mod is awesome and i don't want to turn it off.

This is an excellent mod, but I found that it is not compatible with Dragon Ball Terraria Mod, when starting the world the character is frozen in place. (sorry for the bad english)

it just me or you can just get unlimited evolution point if you hold weapon from your inventory and let the summon do the dmg? i got 1k evo point figting lvl 500 boss by holding it few sec. it seem to be working only on lvl 0 item.

Hello, found a glitch from trying to use the berserker class with the mod known as "Apacchii's Classes Mod" installed, here's the link to the mod's forum:tModLoader - Apacchii's Classes mod

For some reason, when I increase my health with this Another RPG mod and have the berserker class equipped from the mentioned class mod, at a certain maximum health, it will do 1 damage ticks per second to me when I equip the berserker class accessory. (increases the amount of ticks per second it does this damage the more health you have), its as if I'm poisoned but without any debuff. Eventually, it slows down then finally stops when I reach a low enough health. Other classes from Appacchii's don't seem to have this problem, just the berserker class.

Is there a intentional health debuff that comes with the RPG's stat increase? This is a real shame since I wanted to play this mod and That Appacchii's class mod is one of my personal favorites, so I'd like to play with each mod installed.

(I'll be posting the same bug report to the Apacchii's Classes mod's forum, hope this can get resolved.)

Sometimes saving and quitting and then reentering causes certain talents to be reset. it happened to me with the int talent of level 25

Also, I'm seeing "evolution points" in some of my weapons. How do i use/access those?

Last edited:
Good day, I write through "google translate" so sorry for the errors. Let me get down to business, when a weapon gets a level, it has a "skill point left", where can anyone tell them where to spend it ??

To everyone asking where to spend item levels: You have to find and bind a key to the item menu inside the mod controls, you can open a skill tree that's different for each item, randomized
There you can use those points

Heyo, I've been trying out this mod for a bit, and it was fine. But I've started a new character, new world, etc; now for unknown reasons every mob (besides the Guide and those respective NPCs) that spawns around me takes 1 health of damage per second. And I don't know what's causing it, I've just started and I don't have any special perk or any mods that seems to cause it. I disabled AnotherRPGmod to see if that changes it, and it does, it doesn't happen anymore. So I tried more, starting another new character and world to test it out, but with this newer one, nothing happens, no mysterious damage per second. Is it just that my first character/world is just glitched out? Or is this part of your mod? Thanks for any help you can give.

Edit: Oh, and I keep crashing when I try to join the world that has this problem half of the time, it says "load failed, try backups?" but before I can respond, the whole game crashes. And the mage classes that have "-20 mana cost" and such, make them cost more instead of less

Last edited:
1577329067295.png

Pressed my item skill tree button, targeting a new weapon i just picked up, seems to happen a fair bit o_O?

Addon is running on a Local server (hosted by a player from the client)

SERVER LOG

CLIENT LOG

part 1

part 2

Hullo. Love your mod! Is there any way to get buffs to appear under the item bar like in normal terraria? Also, when I changethe y-axis location of the helathbar, the frame of the bar changes, but the shadings for the health, breath, mana, exp, and weapon exp do not move, leading to a mildly disorienting and distracting experience. I'd provide pics, but my PC is on the meh side and stalls and terraria crashes when I try to screenshot.

Hello.

I wanna start out saying, i'm very impressed on your take on a sort of ARPG mod for terraria, what with how versatile you've chosen to make it instead of only having "kill stuff, get level, upgrade character" but also having upgradable items.

Now to the point of my post;
I seem to have run into an error with the mod that isn't exactly game-breaking, but still MASSIVELY annoying to look at
1590093743803.png

As you can see, the health bar is not where it's supposed to be, and while i ran into this problem before, the way i fixed it does not seem to work this time around.

UPDATE:
I tried restarting the game to see if that would fix it... but uhhh
1590094180123.png

*It would seem not*

UPDATE 2:

1590094516003.png

?????
It shouldn't be that small???
*someone please help D:>*

Update 3:

I have resolved the issue, it seemed like it was some sort of internal resolution that the mod was running with compared to the games actual resolution (seemingly the resolution that the game open with)

Last edited:
I was playing with this mod, and I was greatly enjoying it, thanks for making it. If you get the chance can you make a module of Leveling for the Weapons and Armor only? It's K if not, just wanted to ask.

How does the extra life interact with something like Thorium's band... the one that drops from Lich and reduces all damage over 150 to that number?

Glowsticks, Grenades, Bombs, and things where you throw are not working for me. I have tried using them on multiple different characters and worlds and with/without other mods but I cannot seem to use them. I dont know if this is a bug or an intended mechanic where I have to "unlock" the use of these items. I have tried looking through the config but nothing seems like it will fix the issue. I also have a question on how to use weapon evolution points, my sword says I have 2 Evolution points left but I have no clue what that means or if I can upgrade my weapon somehow.

Back
Top Bottom