Texture Pack Antellan Additions

Esther

Stardust Pillar
Antellan Additions Logo.png

Antellan Additions is a pack meant for a larger project of mine, but I'll also release it to the public because I can.
The pack will focus on changing various textures to work with one of my lore worlds, Antel. Most of the replacements so far are for Mana stuff, changing every mention of Mana to Flow instead, and the coins are changed to Petals, Antel's main currency. It's likely that I'll retexture other stuff later on.
Update 09/07/2022: The pack has been released! Here's the steam workshop page, and there's also a zip file attached to this post now that I'll try to keep up-to-date.​
Item_109.png
Item_110.png
Item_189.png
Item_2209.png
Item_73.png
Placed Flow Crystal.gif
Fancy Flow Mockup.png
CF UI Mockup 1.png

Flow Meter Mockup.png

CF UI Mockup 2.png

Boss Bar Mockup.png
1655578075906.png

1655492161325.png

1668370028851.png

(more will be added later)

Attachments

• Antellan Additions.zip
    292.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Say, do you have some kind of re-texture for etherian mana cuz it might look identical to your Flow

Say, do you have some kind of re-texture for etherian mana cuz it might look identical to your Flow
Crud, didn't think about about that- I might just recolor it for now until I have time to do research on DD2 stuff

It'd be funny if you turned it into mana
(yes, this is a joke)
Well, I did a quick check on the DD2 wiki page for the mana in that game, and there's the green one we have over here, and a blue one, so...
I made it a light slightly desaturated blue-

It only took over a month for me to actually get around to updating this pack to resprite the LoL things.
Buff Orb update will be my next focus, hopefully.
Also, yell at me if you find any text mentioning mana that I forgot to change. I probably forgot some in my tired attempt to catch the new ones...

Edit 15/11/2022: This is why I said "hopefully", as I get sidetracked and add alternative UI sprites that use Corrupt Flow colors instead. New zip file replaces the old one attached to this post and the OP, and the new UI style sprites can be found in the Alternative Sprites folder.

Attachments

• Antellan Additions.zip
    292.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom