Texture Pack Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack

no i only changed the textures of the spider (8 textures in total for the 4 spider types) I never knew they had the same ai
The updated version says it is untested. Does that mean theres a chance it may not work? I need to know so that I dont see any spiders?

The updated version says it is untested. Does that mean theres a chance it may not work? I need to know so that I dont see any spiders?
yes but i should work, i can link you the old version but the old version had a issue with wall climbing creepers

First of all, I’m impressed by your compassionate concern and support of your fellow players and their enjoyment of the game. I can’t for the life of me understand why the developers can’t have that same gracious heart and provide a toggle upon world creation to switch out that mob. It’s not like this is a rare kind of phobia. This phobia is one of the worst kinds out there and shared by millions, so it’s not something to be scoffed at and dismissed. Yet the developers have done just that. And ignored countless emails by me for the past 6 years begging them to give us some control over this.

Then I found this thread and I had a moment of hope - until I realized this is probably PC only? I’m trapped in the mobile game of Terraria, and as far as I know we can’t install mods. Is that correct?

I’ve never gone far in any of my worlds because of this issue. Before I knew they existed in the game I fell into a nest and the horrific impact that had on me kept me away from this game for the past three years.

I’m trying to play again because I like everything else about the game and none of the other mobs bother me. But I can’t go very low in the caves at all. It’s a pretty shallow experience because of that.

First of all, I’m impressed by your compassionate concern and support of your fellow players and their enjoyment of the game. I can’t for the life of me understand why the developers can’t have that same gracious heart and provide a toggle upon world creation to switch out that mob. It’s not like this is a rare kind of phobia. This phobia is one of the worst kinds out there and shared by millions, so it’s not something to be scoffed at and dismissed. Yet the developers have done just that. And ignored countless emails by me for the past 6 years begging them to give us some control over this.

Then I found this thread and I had a moment of hope - until I realized this is probably PC only? I’m trapped in the mobile game of Terraria, and as far as I know we can’t install mods. Is that correct?

I’ve never gone far in any of my worlds because of this issue. Before I knew they existed in the game I fell into a nest and the horrific impact that had on me kept me away from this game for the past three years.

I’m trying to play again because I like everything else about the game and none of the other mobs bother me. But I can’t go very low in the caves at all. It’s a pretty shallow experience because of that.
Sadly i dont think you can get texture packs on the mobile version at the moment, i hope at some point they add it.

Here is a texture pack for anyone who is afraid of spiders
It simply changed the 4 current spider types to the demon eyes
This texture pack is made for 1.4 and will work with the latest version.
Here is the download Anti-Spider Texture Pack V3
How to install
1. Download the zip from the download link above (make sure you download the zip and not the files in side the zip, click on the download button on the top right to get the zip)
2. Open up Terraria.
3. Once loaded go into the texture pack menu.
4. Click Open Folder and put the zip into the folder.
5. Once the zip is in the folder you should see Anti-Spider V3 by Mikey_Hor on the left.
6. Click the red button with the arrow pointing right.
7. Once clicked the pack will be enabled.
8. Now all spiders will we turned into eyes.

Image of what they are will be uploaded soon

UPDATE
This is the 3rd version of the pack
The spiders are now demon eyes.
It should have fixed the issue i had with the jungle spider.
It doesn't change the bestiary or the gibs at the moment as i can't find where those are kept.
It is currently untested as of 19/11/2020 18:41 but will update this once tested
ty i have like a thing when i get itch just by thinking of them idk its wierd hope it works

Idk if you're still reading the comments, seeing as your post is 2 years old, but tysm. I haven't played the game since like a year since I saw a spider and knowing they exist because they just creep me tf out lmao, tysm for making this I really really appreaciate it

Idk if you're still reading the comments, seeing as your post is 2 years old, but tysm. I haven't played the game since like a year since I saw a spider and knowing they exist because they just creep me tf out lmao, tysm for making this I really really appreaciate it
no worries, glad it helping you

Hey, I think I've come over an issue where the hardmode spiders (black recluse, ichor stickers, etc) dont actually have their textures changed. Is there any way to fix this? thank you!

Hey, I think I've come over an issue where the hardmode spiders (black recluse, ichor stickers, etc) dont actually have their textures changed. Is there any way to fix this? thank you!
thats strange, never had that bug before, has the game updated recently? Im not able to update the pack at the moment but someone has made a better pack, Texture Pack - Mecha Drones - An Arachnophobia Resource Pack, this person has changed everything

I don’t think re-logic made a mistake making the spiders freaky, but I think it’s great that this pack exists, even though the spiders don’t bother me personally.

Back
Top Bottom