Texture Pack Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack

Mikey_hor

Terrarian
Here is a texture pack for anyone who is afraid of spiders
There are two versions available, V3 and V4, V4 below changes the spiders to smiley faces and changes other stuff like some items, armour and other UI elements containing spiders.
V4 is new and not tested but should work, any errors will be fixed as soon as they are brought to my attention.
Here is the download for Anti-Spider V4

This is version 3, It simply changed the 4 current spider types to the demon eyes
This texture pack is made for 1.4 and will work with the latest version.
Here is the download Anti-Spider Texture Pack V3
How to install

1. Download the zip from the download link above (make sure you download the zip and not the files in side the zip, click on the download button on the top right to get the zip)
2. Open up Terraria.
3. Once loaded go into the texture pack menu.
4. Click Open Folder and put the zip into the folder.
5. Once the zip is in the folder you should see Anti-Spider V3 by Mikey_Hor on the left.
6. Click the red button with the arrow pointing right.
7. Once clicked the pack will be enabled.
8. Now all spiders will we turned into eyes.
V3 currently untested as of 19/11/2020 18:41 but will update this once tested

Last edited:
Any plans to make the spiders into some other enemy type? Don't suppose you were, but it would take this pack to the next level imho.

Anything a little more lifelike replacing the spiders -- even slimes that look like they're traversing walls could look pretty nice depending on how you position and animate them.

And if not, I'm sure plenty of people still appreciate this. :)

Any plans to make the spiders into some other enemy type? Don't suppose you were, but it would take this pack to the next level imho.

Anything a little more lifelike replacing the spiders -- even slimes that look like they're traversing walls could look pretty nice depending on how you position and animate them.

And if not, I'm sure plenty of people still appreciate this. :)
I could do that but how the textures are laid out and work they have to be the exact size or smaller and i cant add extra frames of animation without making a mod (with my current understanding of how texture packs work) how the animation works is that the texture file has the different frames of animation top to bottom and the game takes that section for that frame of animation. So adding more i need to ad code for the game to use those frames (i think i dont know the games inner coding but thats what i can guess from the texture files ive seen)
I will update it and change how they look at some point but it will probaly be taken from anouther file from the game

I could do that but how the textures are laid out and work they have to be the exact size or smaller and i cant add extra frames of animation without making a mod (with my current understanding of how texture packs work) how the animation works is that the texture file has the different frames of animation top to bottom and the game takes that section for that frame of animation. So adding more i need to ad code for the game to use those frames (i think i dont know the games inner coding but thats what i can guess from the texture files ive seen)
I will update it and change how they look at some point but it will probaly be taken from anouther file from the game
You'd have to position the slime sprites in the format the spider sprites are laid out -- no modding/coding is needed. It may be challenge to get it to look good, but it's possible.

If you're interested in doing something like this, I can help you out if you'd like. If not, no worries -- it's your thing. Just pitching an idea. :)

You'd have to position the slime sprites in the format the spider sprites are laid out -- no modding/coding is needed. It may be challenge to get it to look good, but it's possible.

If you're interested in doing something like this, I can help you out if you'd like. If not, no worries -- it's your thing. Just pitching an idea. :)
i might try it but it depends on the sprite size of a slime

Hey man, so I wanna make my texture pack but im not sure how. Right now all the tutorials online are extremely old and I was wondering if u could explain to me how to do it. I understand how to change the textures and stuff, ill probably use paint.net to do that, but what do you do once you have all your images/textures?

Thanks dude, this is one of the worst things about the game for my wife. Installed immediately.

I made an account here just to thank you my dude.

I was getting tired of yeeting the spider biomes in map editors, avoiding crimson worlds as if they were the plague and just not enjoying the game as I should

Again, thanks for the mod you have no idea how great this is for me

I made an account here just to thank you my dude.

I was getting tired of yeeting the spider biomes in map editors, avoiding crimson worlds as if they were the plague and just not enjoying the game as I should

Again, thanks for the mod you have no idea how great this is for me
Good to know the pack is helping people, ill be updating the pack soon so check in on the post everynow and then. Hopefully i can make it look nicer

Hey man, so I wanna make my texture pack but im not sure how. Right now all the tutorials online are extremely old and I was wondering if u could explain to me how to do it. I understand how to change the textures and stuff, ill probably use paint.net to do that, but what do you do once you have all your images/textures?
sent you a message detailing how

Back
Top Bottom