Texture Pack Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack

Can you make config options or something to change the square color?
That's not possible unless you want to go into the zip and change the colour of the boxes yourself (just drag them out and paint bucket them and put them pack in) it won't be boxes for ever as I plan on changing them

I honestly find it really awesome that someone decided to make a texture pack like this. I personally don't have Arachnophobia, but for some people, it's absolutely horrible. Props to you man.

Why won't it let me download?
Capture.JPG

Does this change the sound effect of the spiders or just the model? I would assume the latter.

EDIT: I cannot download the file, as it says the following:

"Couldn't preview file
There was a problem with the preview."

Last edited:
Does this change the sound effect of the spiders or just the model? I would assume the latter.

EDIT: I cannot download the file, as it says the following:

"Couldn't preview file
There was a problem with the preview."
It only changes the model as i have no clue where the sound effects are stored and how to change them. Only the models are changed but when killed their giblets will go everywhere, no clue where those textures are stored. Their should be a download button under that lets you download it. Im going to see if thats a me issue or a google drive issue
Edit: I think whats happening is that google drive is trying to show you a preview of the images but since its a zip it cant. I can't find a way to fix it at the moment, if i can fix it.
When you open the link it should show this
1590749052989.png

Clicking download will give you the file

Last edited:
That's a cool idea for people who suffering from arachnophobia!
Actually, I am not afraid of spider, but I am afraid of the blue bug thing that spawn in the jungle since the update added it...
I just literally can't go to jungle surface, or even search for the name of that monster on google...
If there's someone can also make a texture pack for that mob, I'll be really really appreciate it! 😭

Actually, I am not afraid of spider, but I am afraid of the blue bug thing that spawn in the jungle since the update added it...
I just literally can't go to jungle surface, or even search for the name of that monster on google...
If there's someone can also make a texture pack for that mob, I'll be really really appreciate it! 😭
The derplng right? ill see if i can make it for you

I have crippling arachnophobia and I have to say; thank you. Seriously. Before I installed this I never had the hair stylist because I couldn't bring myself to go into a spider cave to get her, and now I do! I love it.

Thank you so much, you saved me from terror. ><

I have crippling arachnophobia and I have to say; thank you. Seriously. Before I installed this I never had the hair stylist because I couldn't bring myself to go into a spider cave to get her, and now I do! I love it.

Thank you so much, you saved me from terror. ><
Glad to have helped you

I made one for you `:happy:

Attachments

• AntiDerpp.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top Bottom