Texture Pack Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack

Thanks, my friend, it really helped me, but another thing that makes my hair stand on end, not so much as spiders are scorpions in the desert. I don't know if you could make a Texture pack by swapping them for orbs. Sorry if I'm wrong, English isn't my language.

Thanks, my friend, it really helped me, but another thing that makes my hair stand on end, not so much as spiders are scorpions in the desert. I don't know if you could make a Texture pack by swapping them for orbs. Sorry if I'm wrong, English isn't my language.
ill be able to do that for you give me a few days

I have a suggestion for the models, how about crawling zombies? Wall creepers could be just normal crawling zombies and black recluses maybe a purple blood zombie or something?

Courtesy of Terraria Labs

Has this texture pack successfully changes anyones spider sprites? Im asking because I want to be sure it works before I use it.

Has this texture pack successfully changes anyones spider sprites? Im asking because I want to be sure it works before I use it.
yes, ive tested it myself. Unless they changed the names of the texture ids which i dont think they have

Will I be able to use this pack with tmodloader?
Im not 100% sure about this, they changed how texture packs works in 1.4 and from what i remember tmodloader is still useing 1.3.5 i think. You might need to look up a old tutorial on how to install texture packs and maybe remove the .json file. You could also go into the games files and replace my textures with the games (not sure how well it will work) There are mods that remove spiders nest and you can avoid the crimson but then youll have to worry about the jungle ones and the pumkinmoons black recluses, (i could be wrong about that ). I hope this is of some use

I'd like to report a little issue. The texture works fine for the other spiders but the Jungle Creeper's sprite still show's its original texture when it's not on a wall. Thanks for this Texture Pack btw.

I'd like to report a little issue. The texture works fine for the other spiders but the Jungle Creeper's sprite still show's its original texture when it's not on a wall. Thanks for this Texture Pack btw.
i thought i fixed that bug but ill go and fix it now. i wanted to update the pack for awhile so expect a major update soon

Back
Top Bottom