Anti-Spider texture pack?

MoltenHeaven

Terrarian
Is there anything like this out there for 1.3? I know there was one for previous versions but is there one that replaces every single spider in the game with something not spider-y? This might sound stupid but spiders IRL? Fine. Spiders in any movie or game out there, even horror? Fine. Spiders in Terraria? Screw that, ALT F4 when I see one of those bastards because they creep me out to the point I begin hyper ventilating. I began playing with the original release, was around for the 1.1 update and beat hard mode at the time. Now I come back and these nasty 8-legged beasts are everywhere from the crimson, to the jungle to even just underground. Is there a texture pack that could help me deal with this problem and, if there isn't, can anyone skilled enough help out a poor guy in need and make one? I can't do one myself because just looking at the sprites makes me feel nauseous, which is REALLY weird because I just have a slight disgust of spiders everywhere else. My real life phobia is bees and wasps to the point I simply abandon my room and close the door and wait for my parents to get home to deal with it when I spot one (I'm turning 19 tomorrow mind you) but yet it doesn't cripple me this much in Terraria. Well, it does make me uncomfortable in the jungle. It makes my heart race. But not to the point spiders do. What I panic with bees and wasps IRL I panic with spiders in Terraria. I've been thinking about undergoing theraphy for my IRL phobia but I really don't think it's worth it for a game, hence why I want to try and find a texture pack to take care of it. I really want to enjoy the new updates to Terraria but this is the one thing stopping me. :c

Back
Top Bottom