tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Alpha version of something big that we're working on right now! :eek:
0pWJJc3.jpg
Ooooooooo this looks malicious and I'm loving it. Always fueling up the hype train i see and you never fail to amaze with these spoilers. Keep it up, this mod looks like its gonna be something to remember :D

Is there a date where we can actually try out and play this mod, it looks amazing and I'm super hyped to play it.

Most of the blocks should be hidden, no ?
What do you mean?

Ooooooooo this looks malicious and I'm loving it. Always fueling up the hype train i see and you never fail to amaze with these spoilers. Keep it up, this mod looks like its gonna be something to remember :D
Thanks, glad you're interested in our mod! :)

WOW! This is more than awesome. I do look forward to playing this mod. ~:passionate:
Thanks! :happy:

Is there a date where we can actually try out and play this mod, it looks amazing and I'm super hyped to play it.
Glad you like it, we wanted to release first version in this month, but since we're making the biome, the release might be a bit delayed.

Does this work well with The Split? The Split mentions a story, and it looked like there was some of that in Antiaris. And on that note, why are they two separate mods at all, since they seem to have the same drive for quality over quantity, and apart from what I just mentioned, don't seem to overlap.

Does this work well with The Split? The Split mentions a story, and it looked like there was some of that in Antiaris. And on that note, why are they two separate mods at all, since they seem to have the same drive for quality over quantity, and apart from what I just mentioned, don't seem to overlap.

We still don't know about it. Developers of The Split can't say what will be in future right now.

Why shouldn't it work? The story doesn't affect compatibility. And our mod doesn't have that huge story.

How have you learned to code at this level? Teach me the force plz. Really looking forward to play this already awesome looking mod!

With the quest system, something that might be interesting is "temporary biomes". Which is to say, a quest would have you go to a location that doesn't exist, and it gets "painted" into the world like meteors and hardmode biomes do when the quest starts at a location meeting certain criteria. For instance, an island might appear in the sky, or an open space in the ocean. An existing cave might get converted into a special variety, or a small dungeon might get carved out of solid rock. You go there to complete the quest, and when it's done and turned in, as soon as no players are nearby a similar process makes the biome go away. To prevent people losing things in these areas, it might be necessary to apply the anti-build debuff that the Old One's Army event adds while in the temporary biomes, though.

With the quest system, something that might be interesting is "temporary biomes". Which is to say, a quest would have you go to a location that doesn't exist, and it gets "painted" into the world like meteors and hardmode biomes do when the quest starts at a location meeting certain criteria. For instance, an island might appear in the sky, or an open space in the ocean. An existing cave might get converted into a special variety, or a small dungeon might get carved out of solid rock. You go there to complete the quest, and when it's done and turned in, as soon as no players are nearby a similar process makes the biome go away. To prevent people losing things in these areas, it might be necessary to apply the anti-build debuff that the Old One's Army event adds while in the temporary biomes, though.

Honestly, i've never coded before, but that seems like a challenge to make with a randomly generated world, speciacally the parts with the "rock turning into a dungeon" part

Back
Top Bottom