tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Blunderbusses are new guns for beginning of the games. New players can craft basic Blunderbuss almost after starting the game. These weapons use new type of ammo - Buckshots.
BUenczM.jpg

Looks amazing as it is, the whole new change to the start of the game is something that I want right now ;)
Wish you best of luck with the coding!

I believe you're starting from the very early minutes of the game and are going to move on bit by bit throughout the game? As in, pre-hardmode, then hardmode, post-moonlord?

look hype!! keep going :D
Thanks! There is much more content to come ;)

Looks amazing as it is, the whole new change to the start of the game is something that I want right now ;)
Wish you best of luck with the coding!

I believe you're starting from the very early minutes of the game and are going to move on bit by bit throughout the game? As in, pre-hardmode, then hardmode, post-moonlord?
Thanks!
Yeah, right now we're working on the early-game, then we'll move forward.

This looks pretty neat, the concepts are original and well though too. Definitely a step up for your team, liking the look of it.

You plan to add some boss like in tremor?
Tremor won't get any content updates.

This looks pretty neat, the concepts are original and well though too. Definitely a step up for your team, liking the look of it.

But it heal too slow and when boss is killing your NPC's you have no time for healing them.
It's only first item, you could upgrade it as you progress probably.

Back
Top Bottom