tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I feel like an NPC healing staff would make a major difference early game.

An example is if you have a group of NPCs, and a goblin invasion starts. Chances are that you don't have a lot of health so the nurse will be working on you, awhile other NPCs will deal bonus damage and you will keep them alive.
I wonder though... Are you going to expand it into a multiplayer sort of support class? (Thorium has healer, let's just say support for now).

I feel like an NPC healing staff would make a major difference early game.

An example is if you have a group of NPCs, and a goblin invasion starts. Chances are that you don't have a lot of health so the nurse will be working on you, awhile other NPCs will deal bonus damage and you will keep them alive.
I wonder though... Are you going to expand it into a multiplayer sort of support class? (Thorium has healer, let's just say support for now).
Don't think this will be expanded into new class. But we had ideas like, for example, something that increases NPC's health & damage.

The mod has just started, the amount of content is very small as of now.

You can follow the updates on the developement in the mod's discord

I'm hyped. I would volunteer to be on the dev team, but my coding skills for terraria modding are mediocre, at best.

Something tells me that zadum has already got his dev team, but if he is recruiting someone for beta testing or putting together animations, i'm volunteering.

I made an account just to reply to this. 1st This :red: looks sick. 2nd can I have a date for when we will get to download cause I'm planning on starting a modded play through soon. Thanks keep up the good work and I swear to god if we don't get a mafia boss from that letter I will reach through the computer screen and slap you. ~Dynamiczbee
[doublepost=1500168586,1500168413][/doublepost]"Winners don't use drugs unless they use steroids. In which case, they use many drugs!" SAO Abridged best quote

This mod is better than Tremor.
Probably :)

So far the content looks pretty creative, the content so far's very exciting, best of luck!
Good luck with the mod, Zadum. Don't let Tremor's past hold you down anymore.
Thanks!

I made an account just to reply to this. 1st This :red: looks sick. 2nd can I have a date for when we will get to download cause I'm planning on starting a modded play through soon. Thanks keep up the good work and I swear to god if we don't get a mafia boss from that letter I will reach through the computer screen and slap you. ~Dynamiczbee
[doublepost=1500168586,1500168413][/doublepost]"Winners don't use drugs unless they use steroids. In which case, they use many drugs!" SAO Abridged best quote
The mod will be probably released next month, but don't count on it :)

Something tells me that zadum has already got his dev team, but if he is recruiting someone for beta testing or putting together animations, i'm volunteering.

Already lookin' good! Love the Forest Guardian.
Glad you like it :)

Im also a spriter. Any way to join the team ?
For now we have enough spriters but in the future everything could happen ;)

Hopefully this mod doesn't turn out as plagairistic as tremor.

Looking good so far to. Nice zadum.
Don't worry, this time I will not get the mistakes from the past.

Воу, выглядит неплохо, этот мод будет как РПГ (задания, прокачка и тд ) ?
It look very nice, it will be like RPG ( quests, upgrading and etc ) ?
Ждем первой версии ;)
Waiting for 1st version ;)

Back
Top Bottom