tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
zadum, i have a problem. you know the emerald net and emerald rod? how exactly do you get them?
[doublepost=1514805021,1514804814][/doublepost]Also, i like how this mod doesn't put focus on quantity. I remember playing the tremor mod again and seeing all this new content. It was just too much for me. Also the quality of this mod is great. I'll be very excited for when you guys add the hardmode stuff and finish pre-hardmode.
[doublepost=1514805076][/doublepost]oh i just saw how to get the emerald net xD

I think this is related to this mod because its never happened before but in multiplayer, sometimes items jsut vanish when clicking them or crafting them. This is the only mod ive added in a long time so im pretty sure it has something to do with it.

I have noticed in multiplayer that anytime I am holding an item (as in I have clicked on it with the mouse cursor as opposed to having it selected in my hotbar) when the other person dies the item is deleted the moment their death message pops up. This has happened 3 times to me already.

I gave the amulet to the pirate and now every time I find him no matter what world I'm on he thanks me and disappears!
does anyone know how to fix it?

I gave the amulet to the pirate and now every time I find him no matter what world I'm on he thanks me and disappears!
The dev can probably answer this better than me, but I get the feeling that that's intended behavior. Now, if he didn't give you the Royal Weapon Parts before shipping off to nowhere, that's a bug.

i downloaded Overhaul 2.0 yesterday and implemented it to the game. just got some weird interactions with Antiaris but nothing too serious. just an overspawning of materials near the Guide's house.

however, i had to install the last version of TModloader today and it seems structures are not spawning (the materials spawn and the chest too), gotta check if its only the Guide's house for now, and if its either one mod or the other (or the TModloader version). i'll inform of my find, hopefully there has to be a fix for this.

EDIT:

Mirsario mentioned in its mod thread that Overhaul doesnt mess around with structures at worldgen when i mentioned this interaction early in the day.

disabling the mod showed Antiaris works fine (no issues with Thorium, or Calamity or Spirit or Magic Storage).

its not TModloader either. (it shouldnt anyways).

not sure what its causing it as far as i've seen but i hope there can be a way to make both compatible, so far that's the only issue i've seen betwen both mods.

still havent checked if the rest of the Antiaris structures suffer the same issues but that should be the case i think.

also the extra material generation that i dont understand either (large stacks of wood, leaves, sometimes there's extra furniture to pick up).

again, nothing gamebreaking since NPCs seems to be out of the issue (the guide was unconscious and all). its just the structures.

Last edited:
I think this is related to this mod because its never happened before but in multiplayer, sometimes items jsut vanish when clicking them or crafting them. This is the only mod ive added in a long time so im pretty sure it has something to do with it.
Same happened to me when we were testing Multiplayer with the mod, still idk if this is a mo dissue or not :(

Is that one made with Spectre bars or Shroomite? Or some other material entirely?

And am I also to assume that there will be more types of buckshot to go with the new blunderbusses? :merchantgrin:
Looking forward to more new content (especially hardmode stuff)!
No, it's not Spectre/Shroomite Blunderbuss ;)
And yes, there will be more buckshots!

It is intended that he disappears after some time after you give him the amulet.

i downloaded Overhaul 2.0 yesterday and implemented it to the game. just got some weird interactions with Antiaris but nothing too serious. just an overspawning of materials near the Guide's house.

however, i had to install the last version of TModloader today and it seems structures are not spawning (the materials spawn and the chest too), gotta check if its only the Guide's house for now, and if its either one mod or the other (or the TModloader version). i'll inform of my find, hopefully there has to be a fix for this.

EDIT:

Mirsario mentioned in its mod thread that Overhaul doesnt mess around with structures at worldgen when i mentioned this interaction early in the day.

disabling the mod showed Antiaris works fine (no issues with Thorium, or Calamity or Spirit or Magic Storage).

its not TModloader either. (it shouldnt anyways).

not sure what its causing it as far as i've seen but i hope there can be a way to make both compatible, so far that's the only issue i've seen betwen both mods.

still havent checked if the rest of the Antiaris structures suffer the same issues but that should be the case i think.

also the extra material generation that i dont understand either (large stacks of wood, leaves, sometimes there's extra furniture to pick up).

again, nothing gamebreaking since NPCs seems to be out of the issue (the guide was unconscious and all). its just the structures.
I'll check this, thanks for reporting :)

The initial house at the spawn isn't spawning for me, does it affect gameplay ? the guide starts out just like in the normal game

Same happened to me when we were testing Multiplayer with the mod, still idk if this is a mo dissue or not :(

You can test it by holding an item while the other player dies like I said earlier. This is 100% repeatable for me with the mod enabled. I would try it but I don't want to switch back to un-modded Terraria as I had issues getting it to work the first time.

then i dont know really know what could be the issue. did you try making other worlds to check if it was just that world in particular?

Having a few issues with the mod, just installed today. Frequently when creating a new world, at the generation point where it is building a house for the guide, my resolution flips to 800x600 and I have to reset it to 1920x1080. Also, in one build there was no house/guide, in another they were both there, he said there was a chest, but it wasn't there.

The guide's house isn't spawning for me either (although the guide himself is laying there). Currently have Terraria Overhaul enabled, so it seems there's a compatibility issue there, since it was spawning for me previously.

Everything else is looking great thus far!

yeah its already beeing checked. but from the last comments it seems Antiaris has an actual issue with structure generation in general. not only due to Overhaul being present. pretty weird taking in account the mod was working fine on release, a few fixes here and there but structures were generating.

I spawned in the world, however, the guide wasn't unconscious and the house wasn't there.
the mods I have are, omniswing, wings slot, antiaris (obviously), boss checklist, yet another boss health bar, and recipe browser

The Monster skulls are broken; they can be obtained relatively and are sold for 20 gold. Can you guys tweak the drop rate or the price?
I managed to obtain ~3 plat through monster skulls while getting sand in the desert using explosives.
Monster skulls.jpg<< After 30 dynamites and 3-4 min

Last edited:
I spawned in the world, however, the guide wasn't unconscious and the house wasn't there.
the mods I have are, omniswing, wings slot, antiaris (obviously), boss checklist, yet another boss health bar, and recipe browser
You can probably try this if other structures are not generating too.
Some people seem to have an issue when no modded structures are generated when the world is created.
Seems like we've found a solution and it's pretty easy: Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6+
That's all, this already helped 3 players who had this issue :)

The Monster skulls are broken; they can be obtained relatively and are sold for 20 gold. Can you guys tweak the drop rate or the price?
I managed to obtain ~3 plat through monster skulls while getting sand in the desert using explosives.
View attachment 190912<< After 30 dynamites and 3-4 min
Already fixed drop rate & sell price for next version.

zadum, i want to let you know that i think this mod is the best mod I've seen. original content, good armor, well sprited enemies and armor sets, and most of all, a new type of weapon and a new boss! but i think a good idea would to add a boss I've thought of as a pre-EoC boss with good loot that will help early on: behold! Rootarius, Leader of the Forest Guardians! Long ago, before the guide had even arrived, an old mage inhabited the lands using magic to get by in this cruel, cruel world. One day, the old mage created the forest guardians to make sure that he never gets attacked by any monsters or demons. Unfortunately, the guardian became corrupted by a sneaky demon who slipped through a crack in the ground. Before long, the guardian attacked the mage and took over the lands or Terraria. Now it's up to you to save you from this forest menace.

His info, 2,000 hp (2,750 in expert) Loot: Sword of Forest Past 10 melee damage. shoots small homing leaves. Staff of the Trees 12 magic damage. launches 3 homing leaves.
Crossbow of the Guardian 13 ranged damage. Wooden arrows turn into piercing Leaf Arrows. Tree Guardian Staff 7 summon damage. spawns a stationary tree that shoots leaves at nearby enemies. Expert Item: Shield of the Iron Roots. Increases max minions by 1. Blocks 10% of damage taken. Press "Z" to launch 8 leaves at the nearest enemy. cool down: 5 seconds. Name: Rootarius The Forest Defender. You can come up with the sprite. Let me know what you think and please put "Created," or "Inspired by TheGameBoy3000" Please think about this.
[doublepost=1515098548,1515098477][/doublepost]I think this boss will be a great addition to the mod.

You can come up with the sprite. Let me know what you think and please put "Created," or "Inspired by TheGameBoy3000" Please think about this.
You want credit for something coming up with an idea and nothing else, especially for a whole boss? Ideas are very cheap compared to doing any leg work like coding or spriting.

Back
Top Bottom