tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I tried a few more of the quests in single player and they all seem to work, including the demon wings quest... reward was a little disappointing. ;) All the enemy killing quests are not working for me in multiplayer though.

can you people make a version for tAPI w/ terraria 1.2?
7KCaaQK.png

The jumper boots that allow you to damage and kill enemies by jumping on them do not work properly for me in multi-player. When an enemy is killed via jumping it re-spawns a moment later. It works fine in single player.

The jumper boots that allow you to damage and kill enemies by jumping on them do not work properly for me in multi-player. When an enemy is killed via jumping it re-spawns a moment later. It works fine in single player.
I will check this, thanks for reporting :)

this mod is awesome if you keep this up it will be at the same league as thorium and calamity mod
Thank you :happy:

can you people make a version for tAPI w/ terraria 1.2?
7KCaaQK.png
Nope.

I tried a few more of the quests in single player and they all seem to work, including the demon wings quest... reward was a little disappointing. ;) All the enemy killing quests are not working for me in multiplayer though.
What do you mean by "are not working"? Does killing quest enemies do not count?

What do you mean by "are not working"? Does killing quest enemies do not count?

In multiplayer:
- the large birds for the sky island quest never show up
- the demons never drop wings for the wing quest
- sharks never drop the chest for the shark quest
- the necronimicon and spider quests either do not drop their items or the enemies do not show up (I'm not sure yet as I have not completed these 2 quests in single player)

Any comment on the royal weapons having a base cost of around 25 gold to reforge? I still think that's way too much for how early in the game you can get them.

Also, I think the costs for buckshot made out of metal bars doesn't give enough. For example, it costs a whole gold bar to craft only 7 gold buckshots. That only lasts a few seconds of firing. Perhaps the buckshot crafted from metal bars could be worth 50-70 each? I know there's also regular buckshot included in the recipes, but stone is very easy to get. As it is now, I don't find those buckshots worth crafting. By the time you could get enough metal bars to craft a lot of buckshots, you probably advanced in tier by then.

This mod is very well made and enjoyable but there are a few things that should be changed. Boars take too much knockback, Monster Skulls are worth too much and are too common (I got 2 platinum with 30 bombs) and it is kinda unbalanced to get golden nets from the adventurer

This mod is very well made and enjoyable but there are a few things that should be changed. Boars take too much knockback, Monster Skulls are worth too much and are too common (I got 2 platinum with 30 bombs) and it is kinda unbalanced to get golden nets from the adventurer
Monster Skulls have already been adjusted for the next update.
I always love using the laser weapons in Terraria. Even though it is considered a magic attack it feels different than using most magic items. It would be great if you could add a laser character class with weapon, armor, and accessory support throughout the entire game.
I don't think this is a good idea. From how magic guns tend to work, is there really anything setting them apart enough to make an entire new class out of them? It would be very limited like making yoyos or spears their own class. Not to mention armor and accessories would be extra work on top of balancing the class with the five main classes. It probably wouldn't be very popular either considering that for ranged, it technically has three subclasses with arrow, bullet, and rocket damages. However most mods don't touch upon those damage types and just prefer to go for ranged damage increases.

Last edited:
I don't think this is a good idea. From how magic guns tend to work, is there really anything setting them apart enough to make an entire new class out of them? It would be very limited like making yoyos or spears their own class. Not to mention armor and accessories would be extra work on top of balancing the class with the five main classes. It probably wouldn't be very popular either considering that for ranged, it technically has three subclasses with arrow, bullet, and rocket damages. However most mods don't touch upon those damage types and just prefer to go for ranged damage increases.

I wasn't going to take the time to flesh out the entire idea unless the developers were on board and willing to actively brainstorm it out. I do not think of the laser class as simply another ranged class. It could include laser blades (another thing that is featured in vanilla Terraria that could be expanded upon) and some other tech themed ideas to make it fresh like armor that allows you to beam (teleport) around the battle field for example. There are plenty of ways to make it interesting if one is interested and invested in making it interesting. Yes it would require balancing but that's a big part of adding any new content into Terraria. As far as I know, no one has done something like a technology based laser class so it could be a really cool idea if done correctly.

Last edited:
Is there a recent "Lore" or story that you're writing for the mod right now? i'd like to read it.

I'm so happy the mod is out now!
The Discord link isn't working btw, it's expired or invalid.
the mod was out before christmas....(unless somehow the notifications from antiaris dosent tell you about this, blame the community forums because theres users reporting this issue about not reciving any notifications from watched mods).

Is there a recent "Lore" or story that you're writing for the mod right now? i'd like to read it.
No and there's not so much story in the mod.

I'm so happy the mod is out now!
The Discord link isn't working btw, it's expired or invalid.
The link works fine for me.

In multiplayer:
- the large birds for the sky island quest never show up
- the demons never drop wings for the wing quest
- sharks never drop the chest for the shark quest
- the necronimicon and spider quests either do not drop their items or the enemies do not show up (I'm not sure yet as I have not completed these 2 quests in single player)
Thanks for clarification, I think we've fixed quests multiplayer issues for next update but we still need to test it more :)

We've reached 20000 downloads in Mod Browser!
This amount of downloads is not even comparable to downloads of big mods but still it's a good achievement for us!
Thank you for your support :happy:
wVQBCuD.png

Take this little spoiler devoted to reaching 20k downloads.
In next update there will be a Quest Tracker which will help you to finish Adventurer's Quests. Right now it's in alpha but it will still look like on the picture.
NKrW4Yj.png

If anyone wonders, if you close the minimap the tracker will move to healthbar. And it's also inspired by WoW.

Back
Top Bottom