tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Blunderbusses are new guns for beginning of the games. New players can craft basic Blunderbuss almost after starting the game. These weapons use new type of ammo - Buckshots.
BUenczM.jpg
dat blunderbuss resembles a blunderbuss from Thorium Mod (very much :()

So, I can see Antiaris follows composition Quantity > Quality, as the old Tremor.

I just see mod with useless items, its like not the other mod, its like Tremor 2.:rolleyes:

dat blunderbuss resembles a blunderbuss from Thorium Mod (very much :()

Even though I do feel like they could have went out of the norm and made it a bit more original-looking, that's (kinda) how an actual blunderbuss looks like.

e0ed0869c3bb888c2ac77ae890a303da.jpg

You can't exactly copy another interpretation of something unless they are really stylised and ripped off from, or just copy-pasted.

I'm not trying to make drama, just pointed out that in Thorium mod was the blunderbuss, you never know, suddenly there will be conflicts :indifferent:

I know, just making sure everything stays fine and dandy since there was a LOT of drama around Tremor. I really wouldn't want any of that passing on to this new start.

What content from the Tremor have I added? o_O
I haven't added a single item from Tremor.
I did not meant all content, but Antiaris already have placeble yoyo bag from tremor, and quality of content like (1200) trash from tremor. If mod will continue be like this it will be Tremor 2.

Mod adds NOTHING intresting, no new mechanics etc. it is just Tremor but with new name.

Last edited:
Воу, выглядит неплохо, этот мод будет как РПГ (задания, прокачка и тд ) ?
It look very nice, it will be like RPG ( quests, upgrading and etc ) ?
Ждем первой версии ;)
Waiting for 1st version ;)
No, it won't be RPG mod.
Нет, это не будет RPG модом.

Back
Top Bottom