tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
We've reached 20000 downloads in Mod Browser!
This amount of downloads is not even comparable to downloads of big mods but still it's a good achievement for us!
Thank you for your support :happy:
wVQBCuD.png

Take this little spoiler devoted to reaching 20k downloads.
In next update there will be a Quest Tracker which will help you to finish Adventurer's Quests. Right now it's in alpha but it will still look like on the picture.
NKrW4Yj.png

If anyone wonders, if you close the minimap the tracker will move to healthbar. And it's also inspired by WoW.
noice! Congratulations for the big 20! we will get to the other mods' level, don't worry. The additions are cool, all is nicely made, I am so glad I have helped in the making of this!:D

We've reached 20000 downloads in Mod Browser!
This amount of downloads is not even comparable to downloads of big mods but still it's a good achievement for us!
Thank you for your support :happy:
wVQBCuD.png

Take this little spoiler devoted to reaching 20k downloads.
In next update there will be a Quest Tracker which will help you to finish Adventurer's Quests. Right now it's in alpha but it will still look like on the picture.
NKrW4Yj.png

If anyone wonders, if you close the minimap the tracker will move to healthbar. And it's also inspired by WoW.
Nice work, that is a nice addition as this will end the need to come back to the adventurer to see what is your quest in the moment if you forget.

NKrW4Yj.png

Looks good. Can you get this to work with the Angler quests as well?

Last edited:
Hype. Is this gonna be a huge mod later? Like a lot of content and like 10+ bosses or something.
Given these are from the same former devs as Tremor which itself is a huge content mod, this likely will have a lot of content too given enough time. However, they are being more careful that everything added is unique and not just having a lot of stuff for the sake of having a lot of stuff. Quality over quantity.

Are living snowmen supposed to do this much damage when they die? Admittedly this is a new character and I've only got 5 defense and 106 health (6 from an accessory from another mod) but when I killed it I went from full health to dead.

Are living snowmen supposed to do this much damage when they die? Admittedly this is a new character and I've only got 5 defense and 106 health (6 from an accessory from another mod) but when I killed it I went from full health to dead.
Did you get killed by Snowballs spawned on Snowman death? If so, I'll check this, thanks for reporting.

Did you get killed by Snowballs spawned on Snowman death? If so, I'll check this, thanks for reporting.

I think so. It said I died by snowball. I see on the wiki they're supposed to make snowballs fall when they die but this was instant death by snowball the second I killed it.

Running with Thorium mod my pirate spawned on the same side as the aquatic depths and I can hear him and detect him with the life form detector but I can't see him and there's no boat. The guides house, the bandit's tower, and a submarine or rocket thing in the other ocean all spawned so I don't think it's the problem other users were having with these locations not spawning. Has anyone had their pirate spawn in the Aquatic depths when playing with Thorium? I haven't gone in yet.

Running with Thorium mod my pirate spawned on the same side as the aquatic depths and I can hear him and detect him with the life form detector but I can't see him and there's no boat. The guides house, the bandit's tower, and a submarine or rocket thing in the other ocean all spawned so I don't think it's the problem other users were having with these locations not spawning. Has anyone had their pirate spawn in the Aquatic depths when playing with Thorium? I haven't gone in yet.
Come to think of it, I had that same issue on a world. I hear the pirate, but can't find him even when lighting up the area. Thorium is one of the most popular mods so chances are people might be running it with this mod as well. I wonder what could be causing the issue. Maybe Thorium generates the Aquatic Depths by deleting stuff around it, although I don't suspect that is the case. It wouldn't need to touch anything above the surface.

I'm playing with Thorium, and the Pirate was exactly where he was meant to be.

I'm not sure if the Aquatic depths are on that side of the world, though. Haven't gotten around to that part yet.

I created a world with Thorium and I also heard the Pirate but could not see him. Then I looked in the sky and there he was in his ship floating in the air. I generated a second world with Thorium and the ship was on the water as it should be. Also, both worlds had the ship on the opposite side from the Aquatic depths.

I created a world with Thorium and I also heard the Pirate but could not see him. Then I looked in the sky and there he was in his ship floating in the air. I generated a second world with Thorium and the ship was on the water as it should be. Also, both worlds had the ship on the opposite side from the Aquatic depths.

I didn't think to look up. After TerraCustom updated I made a new world and started over, if I can't find him in the ocean I'll try looking in the sky.

maybe to avoid conflict with thorium users, zadum put the pirate on the other side of the world (the side of your dungeon,) because no other mods besides this use that side of the dungeon ocean on generation.

maybe to avoid conflict with thorium users, zadum put the pirate on the other side of the world (the side of your dungeon,) because no other mods besides this use that side of the dungeon ocean on generation.

Still not sure it is a Thorium conflict. It might be a bug that rarely occurs with or without Thorium. I just thought that might have been the cause because the bugged pirate I ran into was on the same side as the Aquatic Depths. In Jants case the bugged pirate was on the opposite side of the Aquatic Depths. Which suggests at least that it's not the Aquatic Depths portion of Thorium that caused the bug.

Need some more data, has anyone not running Thorium run into an invisible or oddly placed (in Jant's case in the sky) pirate?

Back
Top Bottom