tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
It used to work perfectly in the previous tModloader and pretty much all of my big mods started doing this after the new update. When I originally mentioned it in the tModloader thread they talked about mod creators needing to update but sometime after I brought the problem up here it was mentioned that the new tmodLoader update has some bugs with Mac, Linux, and multiplayer that they need to release a hotfix for. Now I'm assuming the coming hotfix will solve the problem.
Thanks for the info :)

And just to close out this whole issue, now that tModloader has updated again and fixed the Linux bug all of my mods including this one are working. It was a tModloader bug not a bug with the mod.

I figured out with my friends that, the bug which cause items to disapear on click happens when on of the players on the server is dead. I hope that this information will help you fix this bug, because we really want to play this awesome mod, but this bug is too impactful.

Okay, one thing. I found out what caused it, but I'm so confused how it could have happened, that I just don't know how to describe why the guide had THREE of him and the other ones didn't. My golden net (I have npc prison homes, and have never had an issue before I added your mod, so I'm sure it's your's) catches any vanilla npc. It then puts them IN my inventory- replacing inventory that I have, and adds them as consumables. It's SO strange. when I put them back, some went back into it, while others didn't. It then had the icons funny on the screen- where it shows an NPC is occupying a house. It's crooked compared to every one else. I'm not gonna put them back to how they were in my inventory, no way. I can try to capture the ones that didn't stay in the homes after catching them- but it won't show what happened. Each time this has happened- I deleted my last world because of this- it's been raining, too. I just didn't realize last time it was my nets, and they didn't go into my inventory, either.

I support this mod. How could i help for the French translation ?
Glad you wanna help, I'll probably PM you when we'll finish new update.

By the way, I can see that 14 people in the poll dislike the mod but I don't see any comments telling us why (As asked in poll). If you don't like the mod, please tell why so we can fix this problem :)

Today's my birthday so I thought a little spoiler would be cool :happy:
pyzMSzC.png

I made the pirates amulet, but on my way to give it to him I fell down a corruption chasm in the dark and missed the wall with my hook going splat at the bottom. When I got back to him it turned out I no longer had the amulet. Is it vanishing when killed intended or a known bug?

I made the pirates amulet, but on my way to give it to him I fell down a corruption chasm in the dark and missed the wall with my hook going splat at the bottom. When I got back to him it turned out I no longer had the amulet. Is it vanishing when killed intended or a known bug?
Quest Items are dropped on player's death.

oh boy, this looks really interesting. any info on when that update comes?
Nope, no ETA right now :)

This is the "Quality > Quantity" mod that I was looking for, many ones here aren't like that, a lot of new items but the quality of some are bad. Great job to you and your team, waiting for the next update!

Back
Top Bottom