tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Got an error upon turning in the charcoal quest:

Code:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetItem(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.ItemType(String name)
   at Antiaris.NPCs.Town.QuestSystem.SpawnReward(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Antiaris\NPCs\Town\QuestSystem.cs:line 258

theres a lot of blazing hearts but i found just 2 dazzling hearts in 2 days of search in the underground hallow, can you make it so we can craft them too like the blazzing hearts?

EDIT. and would you do the same with the magical hammer? cause i had a weird spawn and hammer chest have not spawned...

34pgac0.png

Last edited:
O.O the artwork looks better than official terraria update's artwork. Can;t wait to test the things out!

BTW is pocket blackhole reworked? I swear it was just a recoloured last prism in the last build of the mod ...

The mod claims to be compatible with Terraria Overhaul, but in my experience it is not. Upon generating a world with Overhaul enabled I crash and receive an error message:
crash.png

Upon reopening the game, the world has been generated, but some of the structures are missing essential parts. In my experience this is mainly a problem with the guide's house and the robber's den, the other structures worked fine (except for the desert island which I didn't check). My guess is that the structure generation encounters a problem with the way Overhaul changes trees, requiring you to chop it down twice to down the tree and remove the stump. I also received many error messages while I was playing on the world. Another issue I noticed while playing with both mods is that fallen stars spawned incredibly often offscreen, with several in one place in multiple instances. Some of the stars would even spawn underground. One gameplay problem with the Antialis mod itself was involving the tower, it's debuff allows you to place blocks near it but not destroy them. This is most likely intentional but I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to place blocks either and just have it be a much smaller radius, as when I placed my piggy bank and campfire in the tower I was unable to get them back. Otherwise great mod so far, just wish I would've realized Overhaul messed up the world generation sooner.

This mod is really good, except I want to disable spell fail chance but I can’t find the config file. I downloaded the mod from tmodloader mod browser so I don’t know where the config file went. If anyone knows where to look it would be really apreciated, Thanks!

man this blows the newest update you put out made it so i can't play it multiplayer anymore it just sits there attempting to start the server under host and play really hope this gets fixed soon!

This mod is really good, except I want to disable spell fail chance but I can’t find the config file. I downloaded the mod from tmodloader mod browser so I don’t know where the config file went. If anyone knows where to look it would be really apreciated, Thanks!
When you enter the world, it tells you how to do it.

man this blows the newest update you put out made it so i can't play it multiplayer anymore it just sits there attempting to start the server under host and play really hope this gets fixed soon!
Can you provide more info?

Got an error upon turning in the charcoal quest:

Code:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetItem(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.ItemType(String name)
   at Antiaris.NPCs.Town.QuestSystem.SpawnReward(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Antiaris\NPCs\Town\QuestSystem.cs:line 258
Yes, it's already known & fixed for next update, it's coming soon.

The mod claims to be compatible with Terraria Overhaul, but in my experience it is not. Upon generating a world with Overhaul enabled I crash and receive an error message:
View attachment 205098
Upon reopening the game, the world has been generated, but some of the structures are missing essential parts. In my experience this is mainly a problem with the guide's house and the robber's den, the other structures worked fine (except for the desert island which I didn't check). My guess is that the structure generation encounters a problem with the way Overhaul changes trees, requiring you to chop it down twice to down the tree and remove the stump. I also received many error messages while I was playing on the world. Another issue I noticed while playing with both mods is that fallen stars spawned incredibly often offscreen, with several in one place in multiple instances. Some of the stars would even spawn underground. One gameplay problem with the Antialis mod itself was involving the tower, it's debuff allows you to place blocks near it but not destroy them. This is most likely intentional but I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to place blocks either and just have it be a much smaller radius, as when I placed my piggy bank and campfire in the tower I was unable to get them back. Otherwise great mod so far, just wish I would've realized Overhaul messed up the world generation sooner.
  • Can you provide log files of crashes?
  • Antiaris does nothing with Fallen Stars.
  • I'll make it so you'll only won't be able to destroy blocks of the tower.
theres a lot of blazing hearts but i found just 2 dazzling hearts in 2 days of search in the underground hallow, can you make it so we can craft them too like the blazzing hearts?

EDIT. and would you do the same with the magical hammer? cause i had a weird spawn and hammer chest have not spawned...

34pgac0.png
Guess we'll have to increase the generation rate for Dazzling Hearts.
As for the Chest issue, it probably happened because of this really weird generation. I'm not sure why this happened, since Guide's house generates before Snow house.

Last edited:
Loving the mod. One question I have though is how do correct the overlapping of the blazing hearts. Im running at max resolution and the health runs over my mana.

A little thing about the Wooden Crossbow, the projectile seems to spawn in 1 - 2 tiles ahead of the character, making it so if an enemy is point blank, the projectile misses. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but makes it pretty ineffective in close quarters

A little thing about the Wooden Crossbow, the projectile seems to spawn in 1 - 2 tiles ahead of the character, making it so if an enemy is point blank, the projectile misses. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but makes it pretty ineffective in close quarters
I'll look into this, thanks.

I don't know if this issue has been brought up before but has anyone else had a problem with heart crystals not working? I'm not sure if that was intended but I was unable to use heart crystals beyond having 300hp instead of 400hp, and I sourced the error to the antiaris mod.

Back
Top Bottom