tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
any news on a release, because i'm not sure about everyone else but i would play in its unfinished state. also check my "i support the following", i added something for the devs

Last edited:
any news on a release, because i'm not sure about everyone else but i would play in its unfinished state. also check my "i support the following", i added something for the devs
The first version will be probably released next month, right now there are too low amount of items to play.
And thanks adding the mod to your support list :)

There are three things that I hope you are going to add into the mod. They are Classes (Like at least two please.), Modded NPC, and please release multiplayer very soon.

There are three things that I hope you are going to add into the mod. They are Classes (Like at least two please.), Modded NPC, and please release multiplayer very soon.
  • Maybe there will be classes, but only in future.
  • Of course there will be some NPCs!
  • What do you mean by releasing multiplayer?

• Maybe there will be classes, but only in future.
  • Of course there will be some NPCs!
  • What do you mean by releasing multiplayer?

I think they mean multiplayer compatibility. cause ya know. Some mods simply dont work properly sometimes with multiplayer

Qmgl9Hk.png

I've come for one request after following tremor for a long time. The real only way I can enjoy Terraria is with the summoner class, but it's very weak early game (following Yrimir's rules) because you can't deal ANY damage before you get the slime staff, and it feels too hard. Is there any early craftable summoner weapon you could make? maybe one from wood and acorns where you summon 1 small acron that chases enemies, deals 3 base damage, and can maybe sprout temporary acorns or kinda explode on first impact with an enemy. This is just a request, thanks for reading.

I've come for one request after following tremor for a long time. The real only way I can enjoy Terraria is with the summoner class, but it's very weak early game (following Yrimir's rules) because you can't deal ANY damage before you get the slime staff, and it feels too hard. Is there any early craftable summoner weapon you could make? maybe one from wood and acorns where you summon 1 small acron that chases enemies, deals 3 base damage, and can maybe sprout temporary acorns or kinda explode on first impact with an enemy. This is just a request, thanks for reading.
You can make a Tree Branch Staff for summoner from Wood, Leaves and some Nature Essence that you can obtain on the first night.

Back
Top Bottom