tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
When possible, please fix the buffs from the Tree of Life, Dazzling Mirror, and Blazing Brazier and apply them properly. They flicker when the player dies, and they also flicker with Better Buffs mod (which is easily fixed with the right code). If the way it works currently is intentional, with the buffs lasting another 0.5s after you leave the aoe, then ignore the second half of this.
Looks like I've fixed it, thanks for reporting!

Tower Keeper drops enough items to craft a several summoning items & I don't think that if one defeats the boss once, he won't be able to do this again (To get more items to summon him).

Well, yes, but what if you run out of those materials? What if the player dies to him?
There should be a failsafe in place to allow renewable summoning of this boss if you run out of charged crystals or mirror shards.

Hey question on a few weapons, mainly the S.V.D.M.G Sound is absolutely scary loud.... is there a way to mute this or remove it completely? Playing the game with no sounds is pretty meh? otherwise the mod so far has been really good. keep up the good work!

How am i supposed to get 450 hp? i already used the life crystals and blazing hearts, how am i supposed to use life fruits?

How am i supposed to get 450 hp? i already used the life crystals and blazing hearts, how am i supposed to use life fruits?
Blazing Hearts tooltips should tell you what to use, you need Dazzling Hearts.

While in the creepy crimson tower, your hammer still works. The mirror floats!
I'm sure I've tried breaking walls myself and everything was fine, will look into it.

Can I change cooldown of Za Warudo?
And you decide to hide files from reading, why for?
Only via the source code, and it can be found on the GitHub.

Hey question on a few weapons, mainly the S.V.D.M.G Sound is absolutely scary loud.... is there a way to mute this or remove it completely? Playing the game with no sounds is pretty meh? otherwise the mod so far has been really good. keep up the good work!
The sound's changed in next update.

"Goodbye, Wrath enemies, you will be missed by no one.
But for those nerds who want content, well here you go, Shrek 5. Boom." (C) @CookieSam
Hrsqyj8.png

This basically explains why the change is better for us all:
hAv4A7F.png

Last edited:
that's actually a pretty good change. i dont mind some regular mob diversity but it gets boring when every mod adds some of them to the point there's a lot of zombies and eyes to take care of every night (and blood moon). so the Orcs are a welcomed addition, gotta wonder what would be the replacement for the Wrath Eye tho.

and speaking of Wrath Elements in general (and Calm Elements too). perhaps you could tone their drop a bit? one ends stacking a lot of it for the few uses it gets in general. well im not sure if it happens to other but once you've used them for the items you need to craft they just become storage clutter.

perhaps some kind of use in ammunition or potions to make them a sought resource in order to validate stocking them.

has someone else found issues with the tool to fix the Guide's house? i mean, the hammer is fine, but the consumable item didnt work when trying a fresh start with the last updates of my mods.

While in the creepy crimson tower, your hammer still works. The mirror floats!
IDK dude. I've download mod from GitHub, placed it to mod sources and when I try to build that I've some "terrariaOverhaul", "spellFall" and etc errors. So it means I can't change anything in the mod, yeah?

i got a worldgen bug or something (currently running the latest versions of Thorium, Calamity, Overhaul, Magic Storage, Spirit and this mod, still disabling Overhaul before generating worlds or players tho).

the Crimson Tower spawned more or less fine (save for some unorthodox placement that is completely fine for most structures honestly). but there's no mirror and im pretty sure that thing generated since the start of the world. im sure this wasnt changed with the latest updates so its either an issue that formed when the tower generated or is due to another mod.

is there an alternate way to summon the Tower Keeper in this case? not like its vital but i havent fought that boss yet.

Is there any event you need to clear (apart from reaching hardmode) to summon the Tower Keeper? I'm trying to smash the mirror, but it won't get through and I don't know if I'm missing something or Overhaul is blocking the hammer from smashing the mirror.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't notice the "Stone Hammer" part.

Last edited:
i got a worldgen bug or something (currently running the latest versions of Thorium, Calamity, Overhaul, Magic Storage, Spirit and this mod, still disabling Overhaul before generating worlds or players tho).

the Crimson Tower spawned more or less fine (save for some unorthodox placement that is completely fine for most structures honestly). but there's no mirror and im pretty sure that thing generated since the start of the world. im sure this wasnt changed with the latest updates so its either an issue that formed when the tower generated or is due to another mod.

is there an alternate way to summon the Tower Keeper in this case? not like its vital but i havent fought that boss yet.
Sorry for a late reply :(
That's strange, I'm not sure how other mods affected the mirror spawn.
The only thing you can do is summon it via Cheat Sheet/Hero's Mod.

Pls Fix this glitch the structure spawn on the cloud View attachment 212190
Got it.

IDK dude. I've download mod from GitHub, placed it to mod sources and when I try to build that I've some "terrariaOverhaul", "spellFall" and etc errors. So it means I can't change anything in the mod, yeah?
If you compile the mod, you need to have Overhaul.tmod in your mods folder.

I'm not sure I understand how this mod works... Everyone is mentioning Overhaul, does this need Overhaul to work? I didn't really like Overhaul, what bit I played.

I'm not sure I understand how this mod works... Everyone is mentioning Overhaul, does this need Overhaul to work? I didn't really like Overhaul, what bit I played.
You do not need overhaul, but because it does not boost difficultly and instead opens up more options with better loot, you may want to enable expert mode.

I put a teleporter in the tower, just beneath the mirror, for fast travel. When I noticed, I had the broken mirror at my home base. It somehow hitched a ride on the teleporter, so I showed it the world since all my teleporters are connected. XD

Back
Top Bottom